• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Looking for DW Female Gligar.

Offering:
Timid UT Mewtwo
UT Pichus w/ Volt tackle and Encore Egg moves. (Many different natures)
UT Ferroseed w/ Leech seed (Many different natures)

If you don't want one of those above then PM or VM me and tell me what you would like and I'll look for it.

Galux

Gligar

Hey would really like a Gligar PM me with what you want for it

FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

Marj

i'm looking for female dream world gligar ( nature doesn't matter, i can breed it for that), i don't have much but i will try my best to match an offer. PM me if interested.

Burakkurozu

The King
Looking for a female DW Gligar, or Gliscor, I'm not picky between the two :3 I have a decent amount of stuff, feel free to PM me and see if I have something you're looking for

black01

can someone trade me a female dreamworld gligar with ability immunity willing to trade modest mewtwo for it

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
im looking for a dw gligar. im offering japanese ditto's. also legendaries

fowlerdog

i have dw gligars for trade with many different natures. these are..

male:bold,timid,hasty,naive,careful,naughty,quiet,calm

female:serious,adamant,lonely,calm,careful, timid

pm me with offers :)

DRAGON TAMER MOMO-MiiNKii

BEEP..BEEP..BEEEEEP_
Desperate

im despeerate.. will anyone trade me a gligar or even a gliscor.? i promise 2 give it right back... i have shinies and legends

mukku12

i have box full of female DW gligars most of them with "relatively superior" and above average IV with 31 iv in def . i'm looking for feroseed with SR and leech seed, Choice items, toxic orb or basically any item from battle sub(apart from power items)
i will also accept other female DW mainly poliwag and vulpix. PM if you are interested.

Burakkurozu

The King
I have several DW Gligar's up for trade, the majority female, they are, however, nicknamed as I was breeding for a personal one. Nicknames upon them can be changed at request, feel free to shoot me an offer :3 We can work something out

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
;207;**Please Note: My wi-fi will not work so I can only do trades through the GTS**;207;

I really want a female DW Gligar. I don't care about nature, IVs, if it's hatched or anything like that. I can EV train one of my many Eevees, your desired nature, nickname, EVs, etc. I can EV a different Pokemon of your choosing, or something like that. It is pretty easy for me to EV train, and each one takes about an hour or two. Maybe longer depending on the EVs. Please feel free to PM me if you have what I'm looking for and are interested in trading with me.

All my pokemon are legit and I expect the same with the pokemon I receive.

Galux

Gligar

Hey I have gligar pm if you want one because I really want to make 50 trades because apparently you get another master ball if you make 50 trades

turtwig26

Elite four member
LF DW Gligar

Lf DW gligar. I'm not sure what level these things usually are when you catch them, but I would prefer one as low a level as possible (1). I don't know how much these pokemon go for so pm me or post on the thread. I have a lot of pokemon.

turtwig26

Elite four member
I have several DW Gligar's up for trade, the majority female, they are, however, nicknamed as I was breeding for a personal one. Nicknames upon them can be changed at request, feel free to shoot me an offer :3 We can work something out

Hey! Do uou have anything that you want in mind? I have a level 50 absol, a kangaskan, and a lot more. I just chose those two because kangaskahn is kind of rare.
Also, are they level one?

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding DW Gligar with egg moves: Night Slash/Poison Sting/Wing Attack/X-Scissor

EDIT: currently have 2 females available

Last edited:

alpha1094

DW Gligar/Gliscor female?

Offering: DW Torchic, DW Shinx, DW nidoran (m), Any starter of any region, an plenty of other stuff. PM me

Abyssal Heretic

looking for Impish Gligar UT with Roost, or a Gliscor Impish with roost 252HP and 252 Def offering an Adament 252 attack and speed Staraptor or any other ev'd poke you'd like. i also have every ditto except Modest and Jolly, Timid

xucretis

hey i want dream world glighar,pm me and i see what i can ofer

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
i have a shiny gligar if anyone is interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.