• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
i have a shiny gligar if anyone is interested?

McLucky

Looking for a DW-ability Gligar, either female or impish male. Can offer female DW eevee with wish and yawn egg moves, DW poliwag (have to breed it still), Dark Pulse Zorua, and leech seed/spikes ferroseed. PM me if you want to trade!

EDIT: Got one!

Last edited:

hotheadsnorlax

DW Gligar

I have plenty of DW Gligars available for trade with various natures - unfortunately no Impish.

Not looking for anything particularly great in return - check my "wants" list below for more information, as well as others I have on offer.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
i have DW Impish gligars for trade :D
have a look at my want list in my trade shop :D

v09

yoooo

HEY I NEED A GLIGAR WITH ROOST SHINY IF POSSIBLE. male if possible or female whichever =D..
offering: some shinys i think bold squirtle lvl 1, adamant vigoroth shiny she's nicknamed though, phione, shroomish adamant, cherubi modest, timid vulpix, and ho oh shiny. all shiny or just pm me an offer or want i'm not sure just tell me what you want i may have it. pm me for FRIIIIEEEND COOODEE.

Aromaur

Looking for female DW Gligar. I can trade you a female DW Growlithe or Nidoran. I also have some egg move Pokemon, so ask about those if you want one instead.

Abyssal Heretic

looking for a 252HP and 252 Def 6 Atk impish Gliscor with roost DW ability please if any1 would like an event jirachi, but without DW ability i have alot of ev'd pokes to trade for it so hit me up if you'd like an ev'd poke.

Geewhiz

Trainer
Looking for gen 4 Impish phanpy/donphan with Stealth Rocks and Ice Shard, offering lvl 1female Impish DW Gligar

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Would anyone have a DW Gligar or Gliscor with a careful nature or just one that takes it out of the Sp.Atk and gives it to something else? For offering, I have a Landorus Lv70, a Rotom Lv60 (Fan form at the moment), Regirock Lv40, Regice Lv40, and (Japanese) Registeel Lv30. They are all UT (Registeel is from platinum I believe, that's why there's the 10 level difference). PM me if you want to trade. Also, if you PM me, can you tell me if a DW Gligar with immunity would evolve into a Gliscor with Poison Heal?

hotheadsnorlax

I still have plenty of DW Gligar's, mostly female, with the following natures; Timid, Sassy, Lonely, Relaxed (m), Adamant (m), Bold, Brave.

PM if interested, what I'm looking for is in my sig.

Amerifunk

Trading Impish DW F Gligars, most have 31 IV in two of HP/Attack/Def (ask and I can check)

Last edited:

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
i have shiny jolly immunity gligar with swords dance, u-turn, stone edge and taunt. vm me if youre interestd

black01

Offering dw female gligar in exchange for slowpoke, poliwag or vulpix all female with dw ability PM if interested

hotheadsnorlax

Still have some DW female gligars available - PM with what you have on offer from my want list below. F/C also in my sig!

d4rkpnio

i have DW gligar or gliscor message me if interest don't have a trading yet o.o
White FC:2967-0488-5897

svenosman

I'll judge you...
I really want a Female DW Gligar or Gliscor. Nature doesn't matter, but it has to be a female. Please send me a PM if you have one and are willing to trade it. Offering various Pokémon.

Edit: I already got one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.