• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
Looking for: Female DW Gligar or Gliscor, nature preferably Impish or Careful, but not necessary.

Offering: DW Poliwag (varying natures/genders), Dry Skin/Drain Punch Croagunk (varying natures/genders), Dark Pulse Deino (varying natures/genders), Larvestas, Squirtles, Piplups, Chimchars, Tepigs, Snivys, Oshawotts, Cyndaquils, lots of other stuff (ask).

Kingdra22

Ground Game
Looking for Dw gligar/gliscor

Hatsune Miku

just looking for a dw shiny gligar/gliscor. pm me

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Completed nvm

Last edited:

CheeseWeasel

FC: 3869-0015-3964
requesting a Female DW gligar. either english or japanese, it doesn't matter to me. Will pretty much trade anything. PM me for specifics

I'm looking for a UT DW Gligar. Preferably Impish Nature, if not, female.

warburp

I'm looking for a DW gligar with roost and baton pass I have plenty of zorua's available a shiny eevee and other trades may be negotiated :)

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Need a female Gligar, or Gliscor with poison heal, will trade you a legit shiny Gligar found in the wild for it..I have event Zorua for you aswell, just send me a message and I'll awnser.

Can breed DW Gligars. Looking for items and egg moves.

coolmanderzx

Beginning Trainer
Looking for female DW gligar. Pm me for trade. Thanks

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Gligar

I'm looking for a female dream world Gligar, offering a female dream world eevee or a shiny graveler.
COMPLETE

Last edited:

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Hi! Like most other people on this thread i would really like a female DW gligar, I can offer a couple of things, i also have some Japanese DW events such as Arceus and Mamoswine also an UT Pokesmash! Cubchoo. PM me if you are in any way interested, thanks for reading! :D

Stylinson

I have DW gligar. pm/vm me and we'll work something out

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Have a batch of female DW gligars, Will trade for evolutionary stones, PM me as i can trade NOW!

Themadgamer123

could do with a dw Gliscor doesnt matter to much about the level but preferbly untouched/eved, impish (or other benificial nature like carefull or jolly) with roost and stealth rock am open to disscution about what to trade back so please pm me it you need more info or have an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.