• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

k001

I have a female DW gligar to offer. I'd like to trade it for a DW Torchic, Female DW Dratini, Female DW Vulpix or Female DW Poliwag. PM if you'd like to trade.

nandamaung

Looking for female DW Gligar. I can offer some DW f pokemon. PM me to see if we can sort out a trade.

k001

Correction, I've got an aweful lot of female DW Gligar :) I'd like to trade it for a DW Torchic, Female DW Dratini, Female DW Vulpix or Female DW Poliwag. Or something else good. PM if you'd like to trade.

Aurax

LF female Immunity Gligar/Poison Heal Gliscor. Not particular about natures etc.
PM me, I don't really know what to offer anyone hahaha

Toxicated92

Water Expert
LF female DW Gligars
Preferably Impish natures and as good IV's as possible
Have a look at my trade shop and make me a offer :D

gad0

LF female Immunity Gligar/Poison Heal Gliscor with any nature (although if you have an impish, that would be great!). I have DW machop and DW wobbafett for trade, as well as many non-DW pokes

my pokemon black FC is 1206 3435 3403

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
looking for a female DW gligar. im willing to trade my:electivire, dusknoir, beldum(shiny) and event mew.

thanks

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for dw female gligar, i have some dw females as well (dratini, nidoran, vulpix, poliwag, etc) and a shiny swellow. also, egg move pokemon (deino w/dark pulse, ferroseed w/spikes and leech seed)

MidnightMag

Burning Star
Looking for female immunity gligar, nature and IV's don't matter. Tell me what you need and i'll see what i can do

26ace

Trainer
LF a female poision heal gligar/gliscor. Offering anything in my siggy

Alligamer

I am looking for any dream world female gligar. I can trade a dark pulse deino, charmander, squirrel, torchic, treeko, or a Suicune.

NJ_PS

Hi I have Female Immunity Gligar/Poison Heal Gliscor with Impish, Adamant, and Jolly natures. Pm me with offer.

Wants:

Latios, Modest or Timid.
Mew, Modest or Timid

26ace

Trainer
Looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/x DW gligar or gliscor impish nature. does not have to be female. Will offer anything in my siggy + the event mewtwo (touched, but 0 ev's through ev reducing berries, also has pokerus) or Event celebi lvl 50

Last edited:

Ninja'd

bitter sins
Looking for a DW Gligar, it MUST know Tailwind. Adamant nature preferred.

Offering RNGed shinies. Please PM for offers.

Dzum101

I've got an extra DWF gligar. I'm looking for any DWF not in the shop in my sig, but maybe you have something interesting so send me any offers you have! :D

Fatalshock

I have a Shiny Gligar. Will trade for Aron

Last edited:

Malavon

LF Dreamworld female Gligar (a Gligar with Immunity), PM me for specific requests and general trade, i have a lot to offer.
Edit: trade done.

Last edited:

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Can breed dw gligar.

EDIT
looking for non English male gligar or female DW gligar with good IVs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.