• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alldaypokemon

HAVE DW Gligars. Looking for conkeldurr, Gurdurr, or Timbur that has Mach and Drain punch or a himonchan that has those moves

JAMMER823

i have DW gligars i can trade & breed both male n femle.looking for DWF vulpix & poliwag. pm me with offers and we can work something out

[edit] got my vulpix.still looking for a DWF poliwag
[redit] got my dwf poliwag. looking for dex fillers

Last edited:

blal

Looking for DWF Gligar, nature doesn't matter much but preferably impish. I have an Adamant DWF Dratini and a Jolly Ditto for trade, or ask for something and I'll see if I have it. I can give whatever I trade Pokerus as well if desired. PM if interested

TheNewKid

looking for a roost Gligar from diamond/pearl/platinum, ability- Hyper Cutter impish nature, preferably untouched (if you already have a Gligar with EVs 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def then that works too)
trying to get another phisical wall on my black team
PM me if you have any offers
(currently my access to my computer is limited so don't dispare if i don't answer right away)

darkninja234

Looking for a DW impish gligar. Preferably untouched. PM me with what you want. Ill do what I can. Also, my computer access is limited, so please bear with me

V4LOVER

chirp
Looking for a female DW Gligar. I can offer a Jolly 6/13/31/6/31/0 DW Eevee. PM me.

Last edited:

KD73

I have some spare male and female gligars if anyone needs one.

Kiraush

Looking for a DW Female Gligar or Gliscor, any nature any IVs any EVs

Panya

Have many DWF Gilgars. Looking for pokemon hard to obtain for BW in order to complete pokedex. PM offers please.

rob922

Have male and female DW Gligars with egg move cross poison. Really looking for DWF Eevee or shinys. PM with offers

Last edited:

maxlly

I'll trade starters diamond
I'll also trade samurott, arceus,

maxlly

I'll trade you a arceus for a dw gligar

maxlly

I'll trade you any of those for a DW gligar

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
I can offer:
Female Dream world Gligars
&
Male Dream world Gligars
with varying natures.

What I'm currently interested in:
A male eevee with egg move wish (from another region, not from europe).
Held item: leftovers.
Pokemon with Pokerus.
Shinies!

However, all other offers will be considered as well.

Last edited:

Kiraush

I need a DWF Gliscor or Gligar, nature, level IVs EVs and all of that don't matter.
It just needs to be a Dream world female. :3

MTeriyaki

Looking for a gligar with poison heal ability
preferably impish
pm me so we can negotiate a trade

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I have lots and lots of DWF gligars. PM me if you want to trade, right now I'm most interested in DWF riolu but will also accept treecko, turtwig, chikorita, cyndaquil, most legendaries, and things with nice egg moves and natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.