• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha yoh

Looking for a Shiny Female Dream World gligar UT or gliscar UT. Has to be Flawless and an Impish Nature. I have Flawless Shinies I can trade. Pm me if you can help so we can negotiate a trade.

Last edited:

dinokon

Poisonous
Looking for Immunity (DWF) Gligar that knows the move Tailwind, let me know via PM, offering breedable DWFs.

bopla83

I have some DWF gligar to trade. PM if anyone is interested.

BladeBlur

I got some too! PM me for trade!

keljacobe

i have dwf/dwm impish gligar w/ immunity ability. im looking for someone to teach my metagross stealth rock in gen 4 then transfer back to gen 5.

I am looking for a DW Gligar for my black 2 ingame. If anyone could breed me one for little it would be greatly appreciated. Don't go through the hassle of IVs, natures, and all that crap, it's just ingame, I don't mind what the nature/IVs are, I just want to know that it's DW. Please PM me if you are able to do this for me. Thank you in advance to those who hit me up.

- Roak

Jaden

Information Merchant
Literally swimming with impish dwf Gligars if anyone's intersted.

Right now I'm just looking for dwf dratini, vulpix and poliwag. Starters from the other regions besides Unova would be nice too.

Just hit me a PM.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I have lots of DWF gligars, each with a couple of IVs. Will accept most DWF offers, haven't got many so PM me

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
im searching for any gliscor for my pokedex completion....i can offer a variety of pokemon from all gens. Please pm if you can help! thanks :)

Phoenix209

Just look at it!
Looking for a poison heal gligar to breed it. I have lots of 31 iv stuff and egg move Pokemon. Let me know please :)

excrucio

Looking for Immunity Gligar, prefferably female.
PM me with any requests and i'll see if i can fill them for a trade.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hai all, looking for Female Dream World Gligar, or a shiny DW Gliscor, Jolly Nature.
Can trade Therian formes.

strasha

I like to have a Gligar Poison Heal and doesn't matter if it's a male or female I just would love to have one on my main team, I'm fairly new at it I just got my 8th gym badge so I dont have much to offer however please let me know anyone if it has roost great but not needed thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.