• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraush

I need a Dream World Female Gligar, message me please. (Messaging people in the thread who say they have them, so get to me quickly :D)

ilakyd

trade complete

Last edited:

Vinjal

Trade closed, thanks for your condideration

I'm looking for a DWF Gligar, PM me if you are interested. Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited:

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Want level 50+ DW gliscor/gligar M

i will see what i can do.

ColdCrush

I am looking for a dream world ability female gligar/gliscor. I just need a female with the ability poison heal. You let me know what you need I have a lot of perfect IV's in several different groups. I have Shellos, scyther, gastly and much more but those are some you may be looking for. Thank you.

Naseth

Looking for a DWF Gligar or Gliscor, one with impish nature. But any will do! PM me with offer and I'll see what I have! :)

Trade completed!

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Have some DWF Impish Gligar with perfect speed IV, looking mainly for a modest/calm rotom or a modest/calm pokémon of his egg group, but I can accept other things. PM me with offers.

Last edited:

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
After breeding for more DWF Gligars, I have accumulated QUITE a few normal Gligars if anybody would like any. I have 10+. If you're interested in a specific nature or ability, don't be afraid to ask and I'll see if I have it~

Kiraush

I have an EV trained (DWF) Gliscor up for trade:
Gliscor
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Toxic
- Protect

Egg hatched
Hates to lose
Level: 63
OT Kiraush
Nicknamable (Current name is default)
Female
Atk 152
Def 231
Sp Atk 62
Sp Def 122
Speed 136

Substitute 10/10
Toxic 10/10
Protect 10/10
Earthquake 10/10

sin tori

I have dwf gligars looking for dwf cranidos

WNDR

After a dwf gligar, I have a few dwf's and a couple of shinnies to offer, feel free to pm me! ^_^

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
offering a female shiny gligar with immunity. jolly nature, level 1 hatched UT. all I want is the black 2 unova link keys. not looking for anything in specific in terms of Pokemon.

PM if interested

Last edited:
I have Gligar female with DW ability, if anyone wants one, message me, they're all Adamant Nature.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Trade done.

Last edited:

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
Looking for a dwf Gligar!
Offering DWFs in Signature! I also have dex fillers! PM for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.