• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoger25

Trainer EX
In need of a DWF gligar, any is fine. Please PM me for info on what I can provide for it.

Need a Female gligar with immunity. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I need this fella for fun shenanigans

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Looking for DW female Gligar, offering female DW Bagon.
PM me
Trade complete!

Last edited:

Psychoteddybear

breeder/Trainer
I'm looking for a gligar with immunity don't care about iv's or ev's. I have a riolu to offer with prankster ability pm me if interested

swhannell

Hi there,

I am looking for a female Gligar/ Gliscor with its hidden ability. Any nature or level.

I have the following to offer; Charizard, Latios, female Bagon (hidden ability) and Dragonite (hidden ability). Includes Life Orb.

supa-hero

I currently have 6 DWF Gligars for trade. 2 of them are Impish and some may be perfect in at least one IV. PM me if you are interested.

I have a bunch of DW Gligars because it took awhile to get IVs to my standard. PM me if you want one. When X and Y comes out they WILL be released.

Tempest753

Looking for a female gligar with hidden ability immunity. Don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, anything other than female gender and hidden ability. I'm afraid I don't have too much in the way of trade materials but PM with offers/requests.

chaosrealmdream

looking for an adamant dwf gligar, or adamabt gliscor with poison heal, pm me if you have one please

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;207; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

littlefox

hey im looking for a female gligar w/immunity or female gliscor w/poison heal
doesnt matter about nature etc ill be breeding it

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
hello, i have a DWF gligar docile nature with immunity. looking 4 a legit meloetta. pm me with offers.

xucretis

hey guys i bred a lot of gligars with poison heal and at least atack or defense on max, and i need some pokes,like voltorb,skarmony(would be awesome if comes with sky atack),nincada,and dw dratini family female or extreme speed one.PM me,if the offer is good i can give with 2 max IVS

I need a HA, Female Gilgar, PM me with an offer and i will see what i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.