• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#213 Shuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
i need a shuckle i can offer any starter and maybe a chainable shiny

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
I have many UT Hatched Shuckles for sale, with every nature with either Sturdy or Gluttony ability. Moves; Withdraw, Constrict, Bide, Struggle Bug.

PM me offers

i can offer u any starter

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Looking for a UT shiny male Shuckle, It MUST be re-namable, and I'd like it to be a neutral nature of a sort. I have much to offer, PM me if you're interested. Thank you. =]

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for shiny flawless shuckle, offering flawess scizor, with egg moves roost, superpower, bullet punch, bugbite, with ability technician
pm me yo!

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I have a Shuckle looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
IVs: 8/10/11/14/5/6
Moves: Power Trick, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;213;

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

domino effect

I am looking for a male shuckle with stealth rock
PM me to arrange a trade.

Lucariland

Need EV trained lvl 100 - Shuckle def. & s. def

Offer:
shiny's
Legendary
Starters
lvl 100 pokè
more

PM me

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Shuckle, see signature for details and PM me please :)

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Looking for any Shuckle for dex completion~
However, I'm hoping to find a Shiny Shuckle.

PM if you'd like to work something out.

jarisoni

Hi there! Does anyone have a DW female Shuckle? I've got plenty of pokémon for trade (even I can trade you any breedable shiny you could want!). I do have some DW pokémon, too, such as Magikarp, Abra, Vulpix, Poliwag, etc.

nandamaung

Offering Shuckle with PKRS. Legit. PM me for offers.

nandamaung

I need a level 1, Bold/Impish Shuckle with the ability Sturdy. Please PM me for a trade if interested.

jabs4

Offering up UT DW Female Shuckle. IVs are meh (HP, SPD, & SPE are good; rest are bleh). Accepting offers...now.

UPDATE: I just so happen to come across another Shuckle. UT DW Female Shuckle (31 ATK IV, rest is pretty junky). Now accepting offers.

Last edited:

jarisoni

Hey jabs4. I'm interested in that Shuckle. What do you want for trade? Any DW female pokemon? Thanks for replying.

redwolf1189

The Crimson Shadow
im looking for a lvl 1 shuckle with sturdy as well as a DW dratini if any1 has either pls pm me and we can hopefully make a trade =)

Status
Not open for further replies.