• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#213 Shuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galux

I have lots of shuckle I have pretty much any nature and they either have the ability sturdy or gluttony. PM me if you want onw

TherianForm

King of TM87
Have DWFs Shuckles. Pm me if interested

Angus0414

I'm hoping that someone out here has the Shuckle I'm looking for to use in my Pokemon Black game:

1) Knows Defense Curl (Move Tutor from Emerald only)
2) Completely untrained. (For those who don't know, it means that it has never been used in battle and has never been given stat boosting items like HpUps, Carbos, wings from Generation 5, etc.
3) Its ability is Sturdy and it has a Careful nature.

If someone out there can get me one of these, I will do what I can to get you what you want. I a nice chunk of legendaries from different generations and a nice little stockpile of items as well as a few different pokemon with egg moves. PM me if you can help.

P.S. If in addition to all of this its shiny too, respond with caution because you will more than likely cause me to go into shock. lol

P.S.S. If you could let me pick a nickname for it, that would be cool but by no means is it a requirement.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a ton of DRF (Dream Radar Female) Shuckles. I'm mainly looking for a DWF Snorunt or an egg of a male Snorunt with Moody, but I'll take any other offers. PM me if interested

Last edited:

bushie

i'm looking for any old shuckle i'm offerin a elekid or magby for a dw female shuckle in dw ball ut i can offer a pkotopia mamortar ut

ShuckleArmy

Heads or Tails?
Hi I`m looking for a shiny shuckle if possible with the move power trick.

I`m willing to trade the following legit shinies:

Remoraid lv19 Male
Glameow lv29 Female
Wooper lv25 Male
Pachirisu lv11 Female

Please PM me for offers :D

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I want a shiny Shuckle, Impish or Careful. It has to be untouched. If it has the egg move Final Gambit, I'll trade you two shiny pokemon, if not, I'll only trade one and perhaps another normal colored Pokemon of your choice. PM me with offers, and sorry if this is a bit complicated. :)

scomaru

Can i have a Shuckle
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I got a DW Shuckle. Looking for a DW adamant UT tyrogue

Looking for a Shuckle. Can breed almost anything in exchange for it. Nothing special, just looking for the Pokedex entry. PM me.

Brigidd

Got a lv.49 shiny shuckle. It's holding it's berry juice, knows the moves gastro acid, rollout, power trick and bug byte. Looking mostly for other shinies, but feel free to send me a message!

IBPhoeniX09

Looking for a Shuckle, preferably female, but male is ok too. PM me if you are willing to trade, will trade any starter or non legendary I have or can get.

Trade Done.

Last edited:

Dreamy

I'm looking for a shuckle, I can trade you a treecko or a few other Pokemon or items, PM if you can help, Thanks ^_^

Edit: Trade done

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
I have a relatively basic request. I need a Sturdy Shuckle straight out of the egg with a relaxed nature and the move gyro ball. I have DRF Shuckle, jolly, lvl 20 and a special W2 Braviary with Defiant ability, lvl 25, Impish nature. Moves: Rock Slide, Hone Claws, Return, Sky Drop.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Looking for any Shuckle for a Pokédex entry in White 2.

I am 7 away from finishing the Pokédex, so this would really help!

paul7991

I've got a dream radar female shuckle
Nature-naughty
Likes to thrash about
Ability- Contrary
Moves- gastro acid, power trick, shell smash, and rock slide
PM me with offers

hockeyman617

Need a shuckle now.

Status
Not open for further replies.