• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#214 Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberheracross

The Ominous Breeze
i have a level 1 admant with guts/swarm if thats what u mean

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
yes I am looking for a Heracross as well. I have some starters for trade. Since I haven't transferred all my Pokemon from SoulSilver yet, my breeding isn't optimal yet.

UmBilly

Shiny Joseph

jejeje....
Got a good Heracross

I got a NEWLY HATCHED JOLLY Heracross with GUTS
If u want something with potential, PM me for an offer, i will accept almost anything u offer

tallGLASSofWATER

PokeBreeder/Ev train
heracrossi

I'm currently breeding adamant heracross, but i've got a half box of misc natured heracross. pm me with your offers, I'm interested in good natures, egg moves, and dream world abilities

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
I have a some heracross that I will be willing to give away. Just pm me and tell me if you want a male/female and if you want the ability guts/swarm.

Galux

Heracross

Hey would really like a Heracross PM me with what you want for it

FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

igneel

Dat Mawnkay
i would lika a dw heracross with megahorn impish nature plz i am willing to offer a tru ut lagit lvl 100 arceus

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

Scizorisnotcool

Release The Kraken!
Looking For:

Male Heracross with Pursuit.

VM me if you have one!

Poke16Freak

i have a ev trained flawless heracross jolly nature im looking for flawless shinies with good natures or for dw female pokes that i dont have pm if interested

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for Heracross with Iv is 31~29 adamant nature and moxie ability...THX
can offer shiny absol lvl 83 clam nature with nice move set...and not yet Ev'd.....
Pm me ~~

Naturus

trading shiny heracross. want other shinies or pokes with good ivs that i do not have yet. pm me for offers

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I am in need of an adamant heracross with the ability guts. PM me and we'll work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.