• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#214 Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering:

Pokemon: Heracross (Shiny) UT
Level: 10 (Rare Candied to check IVs)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Flail.
TMs: Aerial Ace.

Want in return: An interesting UT shiny flawless with an ideal nature and egg/ hard to get moves. PM me.

Thanks.

icepick250

I have a legit shiny Heracross (beautiful purple), it was caught from the safarri zone on my emerald version a while back and i've transfered it from my soul silver to my pokemon white just recently! I am willing to trade just PM me your offers!! I also have a shiny Venomoth and shiny Crobat I'm interested in trading. They are both legit also! Venomoth came from the safarri zone also and I caught crobat as a zubat in the ice cave above mossdeep city in pokemon emerald!

Viv

Master Tactician
Heracross with Moxie is legitimate, right? In that case, I am looking for a female. PM and we can work something out.

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Heracross. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

theguardianofthemoon

Pokemon Demigod
I'd like to get a nice UT Heracross.
Gender doesnt matter, but an impish nature would be greatly appreciated.

rick13

I am looking for a heracross. Preferably a freshly hatched one. I have lots to offer. In my white version I am only missing 7 pokemon out of all 646. I dont hack my games at all, So please dont request any special distribution, Legendaries, or pokemon that require a stone to evolve(as they are hard to come by without a action replay). If you want a lvl 1 fresh hatched pokemon let me know I can breed it asap for you. my friend code is 3954-9576-9243 for white.

Celtic Origins

Offering Shiny Lv 50 untouched Heracross looking for jirachi/Shaymin/Deoxys/Darkai

looking for any dw

Utopia Realm

Need a DW Female heracross. Have other DW pokes / Power items / etc. that can be traded. PM offer.

ImMichael

Pop Punk, Bro.
I'm trying to get a Heracross (Moxie would be awesome, Guts if not). Preferably a male. Message me, please, and thanks!

Looking for female DW UT Heracross, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers.

Breen Machine

I dont think Moxie Heracross is legit but if it is then i would like a female one.

I'm offering -adamant/Jolly axews with night slash
- Various Synchronize natures
- Other random ****

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
i have many heracross, many being adamant. Pm me w/ offers

Looking a shiny flawless jolly heracross. I prefer its ability to be moxie but I'd accept guts. I have many shiny flawless legends and regular pokes to offer, including quite a few events. PM/VM me if you're interested :). I'm willing to offer multiple pokes for it.

Last edited:
Looking for a female Moxie heracross. I have various events including Pal City, various Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, etc. Also have many other dream world ability females, and some shiny flawless/near flawless pokes. PM me to set something up.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
I'm searching for any gender, any ability etc. heracross. I just need one for the pokedex! Please PM me if you can help me out. I can offer all starters and have almost a completed pokedex so I can maybe help you out too.
Thanks

Lord Ghirahim

I'm searching for a normal Heracross for my White 2, willing to trade a Pinsir from White 2. It's not ev trained or anything, just a normal Pinsir.
FC: 1163 7687 4972 Pm me if you want to trade.

bushie

i'm lookin for a heracross for my W2 offerin a pinsir i caught in W2

Status
Not open for further replies.