• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#214 Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Limited time only (before I'm unable to trade over Wifi)!
Offering: female Moxie Heracross, Jolly, IV 31 all.
Looking for: female DW Eevee.

Edit: No longer available.

Last edited:

Bluemiracle

Biologist
I have a Pinsir for trade or dex entry

Looking for Heracross :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Looking for a heracross with Moxie and one of the following natures: Adamant, Jolly, Hasty, Lonely, Docile, Bashful, Quirky, or any other neutral natures I don't remember at the moment. In return, I can offer an UT modest Mewtwo, or other pokemon. PM or VM me and we'll work something out.

looking for DWF heracross, offering other DWF pokemon as in my sig. PM if interested to trade.

zombi

Breeder
Im looking for a Heracross With Moxie. Id like a Unhindered nature and UTed.

I got all pokemon and im willing to trade anything for that makes an egg. Maybe sumthing else if necessary.

Atomicial

Looking for a female Herracross with Moxie. Nature doesn't matter - just the gender. I breed pokemon with egg moves and the correct natures. PM me to negotiate.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking for a moxie female heracross meesege me. I have few ingesting pokemon.

LeGiTxHERO

looking for a herracross either guts or moxie no swarm sorry prefer moxie if some with a DW female can just breed me a baby, doesnt matter stats. but really any level under 25 is ok want it for my playthrough but i have white 2 so i need to trade errr, willing to trade not much because i have few pokemon have a couple dw males though but i think this pokemon should be easy to get with black 2

Last edited:

Sycavar

Offering a male Heracross with 31 atk IV's and knows Focus Punch to someone who can breed me a Jolly/Adamant Moxie-cross with Focus Punch. I'll let you keep the Male Heracross and will infect with PKRS if desired PM me for details

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for a Male Guts Ability Heracross. Please pm me if you have a ;214;

Last edited:

JaKeRToN

Need a Heracross? PM Me If you Want I one!

keving9012

Looking for a DWF with moxie. Adamant or jolly nature if possible. I don't have too much to offer but do have a master ball to trade. Pm if interested.

Leunam

Firepower
Hi im looking for a heracross, what i have to offer is on my sig.
If interested pm me pls

Nick2Fish

Papa needs a big bug

I'm looking for a Heracross

I've got two Pinsirs for trade:

Female Lv.24 / Bold / Mold Breaker
Male Lv.24 / Hasty / Mold Breaker

PabloDeluxe

Host of FoC Podcast
Looking for Heracross
Ability: Moxie.

Pokemon UFT:

Charmander
Bulbasaur
Duskull
Dieno
Gabite
Mudkip
Shieldon
And Hophip
All have PKRS
All Are Female
All Have at least ONE maxed out IV in a relavent stat
None have hidden abilities

zkorge

Looking for a heracross gender abilities and nature do not matter. I have a charmander, bulbasaur, bagon and a couple random others up for trade. PM me please.

zombi

Breeder
I am looking for a dw Heracross. PM for offers

Jivoo

Hi,

I'm looking for a dwf heracross, can someone please helpp

Status
Not open for further replies.