• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#214 Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Breeding Adamant guts/moxie 31 atk&speed heracross right now. PM with offers

Last edited:

woogfroo

Want a free DWF Heracross?

I have baby ones with moves Night Slash, Pursuit, Megahorn, and Earthquake.

They have Pokerus, and a 31 IV in Attack and Speed.

zombi

Breeder
Currently have adamant heracrosss and dreamworld moxie adamant heracross for trade.

PM me offers

zombi

Breeder
Currently have adamant heracrosss and dreamworld moxie adamant heracross for trade.

PM me offers

zombi

Breeder

PM me offers

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Dream World Female Heracross with Moxie (must be female), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!

hey im looking for heracross with the ability moxie, i wold love if some one could trad me one if they have an extra i would prefer to have a low level on so i can train it my self :) i dont have much just a few legendaries, please pm if you would be willing to trade!

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Offering female Dream World heracross with moxie ability. I'm looking for DWFs I don't already have (check the signature), but I'm not picky so just pm me offers :)
'

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Offering:
  • Heracross(F) - Adamant - Guts - Lv.1 x3
  • Heracross(M) - Adamant - Guts - Lv.1
  • Heracross(F) - Adamant - Swarm - Lv.1
  • Heracross(M) - Adamant - Swarm - Lv.1
  • Heracross(F) - Adamant - Moxie - Lv.1 x3
  • Heracross(M) - Adamant - Moxie - Lv.1 x3

Wanted:
  • Manaphy
  • Modest/Jolly/Timid Ditto
  • DWF Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Squirtle/Wartotle/Blastoise
  • Pokéwalker exclusive Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Shiny Pokémon
  • Event (legendary or not) Pokémon
  • Well bred Pokémon (e.g. good natures, egg moves)

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hey guys, looking for a DW female Heracross, at lv 1 so I can raise it. I have a shop, which you can see what I might be able to offer.~

You can VM me if you wish for offers.

Rouco

Anybody have a female Heracross with Moxie? I dont care about the nature :) just want to try it! thanks ^^

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
I have 8 Dream World Female Heracross all lvl 1 untrained, pm me for offers, im not very picky

Last edited:

JJBlanks33

Random Noob
I have a bunch of UT, Adamant, lvl 1 Heracross', both male and female. I'm not looking for much, something that you can acquire easily but I can't get in B2... Please PM me and we can work something out.
EDIT: Please ignore what it says in my sig, I will reply to your messages. I just forgot how to change my sig. D'oh

Last edited:

crossxversion

Just want a heracross for diamond, preferably in egg form or just really low leveled! I can trade you all starters for Pokemon Black/White! Or any offers are welcomed as well.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Looking for Dream World Female Heracross, Jolly or Adamant preferably. Just tell me what you're looking for in exchange.

Reakka

Looking for a female DW Heracross, any nature doesn't matter. Just let me know if there's something you're looking for in particular I may have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.