• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#215 Sneasel / #461 Weavile

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.man

Observer
Sneasel please, any old one will do, pm me

Scratch that, sorted now :D

Last edited:

adamvelasco

looking for a male ice punch sneasel or weavile to breed. pm me!

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Any Dwf Sneasels out there? PM me and maybe we could work something out. :)

agustix87

hi guys, im new here i was wondering if someone can trade me a female sneasel with dw ability thx see ya

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
I managed to get my hands on a Dwf Sneasel but I'm lacking a breedable male Sneasel with the moves: Ice shard, Ice punch, and Pursuit. Would anyone care to help out? DW Sneasel babies in return. :3

Last edited:

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have a legit shiny Weavile for trade. I'm looking for a shiny Vulpix, Tirtouga, or Aerodactyl.

Last edited:

TimmahX

Looking for a Female Dream World Sneasel or Adamant Sneasel with Pickpocket. PM me if you are willing to trade and with any requests (Will trade other DWs if available and/or items).

lprulez

Wanting a female Sneasel with the hidden ability Pickpocket.
I have other other Dream World Pokemon for offer.
Even have some shinies.
PM me with offers.

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Breeding Jolly male and female Sneasel with the hidden ability Pickpocket and has the moves Taunt, Ice Shard, Pursuit, and Ice Punch. Looking for DWf pokemon or Leftovers, PM me to work something out.

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny flawless jolly weavile/sneasel. I have many shiny flawless legends/regular pokes for trade, as well as events. Please PM/VM if interested :).

Edit still looking :\

Last edited:

fizzmac

dwf sneasel

any one have extras dwf sneasel for trade? dont have much but promise to breed some n give some back to the ppl of the sneasel forum! spread the joy n thxs in advance

Alyde

*Completed*

Last edited:

Icon Zeph

Looking for shiny sneasel or weavile. Willing to trade a shiny event raikou for it. Also have DWF nidorans, poliwags, eevees, and riolus. Message me if you want to trade or work something else out.

Last edited:

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
I have a bunch of jolly sneasel with ice punch left over from my shiny hunt. PM me if interested. If not I'll probably put them up on the GTS for Patrats or something so someone somewhere can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.