• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#216 Teddiursa / #217 Ursaring

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#216 Teddiursa#217 Ursaring
normal.gif
normal.gif

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for a teddiursa with the pickup ability that is level 51-60 or level 91-100.

Pm me to discuss a trade.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for teddiursa or any of its evo pm me pls

Mr.Magius

Form afficionado
I have a few Teddiursa to trade, knowing no special egg moves. I'll have to breed more if you're interested, so let me know ahead of time so I can get you one! PM me if you need; thanks in advance!

White2011

Need adamant guts or jolly quick feet teddiursa. Please pm me

silver2010

looking for any teddiursa for trade pokemon from white inc tepig snivy litwick tynamo klink venipede lots of dienos

all freshly bred

looking for any non hacked teddiursa pm me! check my trade shop for offers

Sulfron

I have some extra teddiursas to trade. Would really like something from my sig for a trade, but if you don't have it it's all good. I can work out a decent deal and am willing to help people out, so PM me if interested.

anthony098765

looking for a teddiursa lvl 50-60 or higherpm me

melocubs1

Can anyone breed me a teddiursa. Please pme

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Teddiursa/Ursaring with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

Ssor

Poke-ologist
Generic Teddiursa or Ursaring needed for Pokedex completion. If you have one, let me know via PM and we can set up a trade.

igneel

Dat Mawnkay
i am looking for a egg move closecombat teddiursa with ability pick up adamant nature flwless or max attack ivs i am offering lvl 100 legit tru event arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.