• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#216 Teddiursa / #217 Ursaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

Nebbio

NINJA!
Hey guys! I am looking for a female Teddiursa (preferably Brave but I'll take any).

Offering White exclusives some starters. PM me with offers.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
have female teddiursa, lvl 5 UT from 3rd gen. adamant natured. looking for decently natured stuff in return, nothing special. PM me.

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
I'm in urgent need of a Teddiursa/Ursaring, preferably female . The first person who can get me one can have their choice of over 70 RNG bred/captured pokemon I have. VM or PM if you can help me out. Thanks!!

EDIT: Taken care of.

Last edited:

poke' breeder
Hi
ok i am lookin for a jolly nat. Perfect iv's in atk and spd with egg moves crunch and cross chop
Untouched
I have 2 lv 100s I will trade
1: ev trained alakasam
2: charzard
Plz pm me :)

Synergy

Have a shiny ursaring :D caught while i was training on mt.silver. Hes currently residing in my black version now. Nothing special nature wise but heees greeeen :D and he sparkles. oolala. If anyones interested just hit me up. I'll look at all offers though i would prefer a different shiny

Willicus

I'm looking for a Teddiursa or Ursaring!
I'm a breeder, no I don't need anything special.
Please! It would make my life to finally obtain one!

Gen. I

Veteran Trainer
I have several extra Teddiursas left over from breeding:
All are Lv. 1 and know Lick, Fake Tears, Cross Chop and Swagger. They have no ev's. I've taken the liberty of organizing them by ability, nature and gender. I have one of each combination listed, this is every one I have and I will not be breeding more.
Quick Feet
Bashful/Male
Timid/Male
Quirky/Female
Naughty/Female (traded)
Calm/Female
Hardy/Male
Impish/Female
Serious/Female
Rash/Male
Quirky/Female

Pickup
Modest/Male
Jolly/Male
Serious/Female
Lax/Female

I need most of the DW Pokemon so just make a offer if you have one. If you have something else interesting make a offer, I'm not too picky. No clones or hacks please.

Last edited:

luxrayshock

I will be breeding teddiursa with close combat and crunch, if you'd like one pm me, i'm looking for pokemon to fill my dex

Anybody have a Teddiursa? Willing to trade anything not mentioned in my signature for it :) PM me.

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Teddiursa. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
*really* need a level 1 teddiursa. any nature/gender. i can trade anything in my sig and any other white exclusives with the exception of legendaries so far. I also have water stones, leaf stone, fire stone, shiny stone, the water type monkey etc. please let me know!

Last edited:

raticate7

I need a flawless teddiursa i need it flawless but special attack doesnt have to be but everythng else needs to be. I want it to be adamant with pickup or quick feet NO honey gather ability. I will trade big for this, as long as its not hacked, I do not care if its shiny pm me or vm if interested ill trade big

Roboclone

i am looking for a teddiursa. it doesn't really matter what kind of state it is in or what moves it knows. i don't really have anything else to give except an extra arceus i have in my PC.

froobisu

I can breed tediursa for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

reallynow180

The hunter
Hey i need a teddiursa .
Willing to give any of b&w staters or eevee.
torchi,gastly, crogunk,any of those monkey pansaige but 1st form.
Just message me for the trade

Dancing Togekiss

I can trade dream world teddiursa and ordinary teddiursa for anyone who wants one! I can also breed some egg moves into it if you wants me to. Just PM me if interested.

otarsus

Need a Teddiursa and Ursaring for Pokédex. Will trade back if not willing to permanent trade. Offering berries, Pokérus, most non-legendaries, Dreamworld Pokémon, HeartGold and White exclusives. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.