• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#216 Teddiursa / #217 Ursaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I need a teddiursa, see signature for details and PM me please :)

mogan3

Wanna trade
need a usarig will give a good pokemo

ebevan91

Need Teddiursa for Pokedex.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Anyone got a Teddiursa their willing to give up? :3 I said I'd breed one for a friend of mine who wants to use one...so yep ^^; I have 3 Eevees I'd be willing to give up, an Phoine, An Cyndaquil and some Cyndaquil eggs, and an Piplup and Snivy I could breed. ^_^ PM me for offers? :3

Last edited:

KD73

I'm looking for a good natured level 1 male Teddiursa that knows Crunch and has the Pickup ability. Check my signature for what I can offer you and message me if you want to trade.

Edit: got it

Last edited:

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Looking for a Teddiursa. I can offer a wide range of pokemon for it.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
I just want to have one in this evo line.
Got a lot to offer.
PM me so we can work out something?

Edit: Got one

Last edited:

JAMMER823

looking for any of this family lvl 91+ with pick up ability offering DWFs from my sig

MallorylovesVulpix

Trainer Since 1999
I am offering both genders of Teddiursa, they know Lick, Fake Tears, Close Combat and Metal Claw. All untouched, though I do not breed for IV's or natures, so they may be imperfect. PM me if you want one, we can negotiate. Things I want the most are Tepig, Archen, Gothorita, Ferrothorn, and Shiny Pawniard, though they don't have to be special in any way. I am willing to take others though. Any takers, just let me know :) All of the Teddiursas are bred by me.

mtmaster

If at all possible could someone possibly trade me a flawless Teddiursa/Ursaring with a Jolly Nature? I have DW pokemon that I could trade for it if that is of any interest to anyone. If no one has a flawless one than one that is Jolly with relatively good IV's would work just as well.

bushie

i can breed teddiursa's i'm lookin for smeargle or burmy

JaKeRToN

Teddiursa is my favorite pokemon! If you have one PM me right away and PM me a list of pokemon your looking for. I'll probably have it.
SO PM ME :D

Status
Not open for further replies.