• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#218 Slugma / #219 Magcargo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Slugma & Magcargo. A lot to trade. It's just for a DEX entry. So nothing special needed.

bushie

i can breed slugmas with yawn pm if interested lookin for pre gen pokes ex shiftry etc..

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Just looking for any slugma/magcargo for some egg hatching please pm me

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for either a Slugma and/or Magcargo with Flame Body or Magma Armor. Gender, nature, IVs, EVs, and all that jazz don't matter. I just need it to hatch eggs quicker.

Offering Oshawotts, DW Dratinis, Zoruas, and Eevees. Pm/vm me please.

free2be_any1

have some extra hatched lv1 slugma's that come with:
Yawn
Smog

Willing to trade for something I dont have mainly 1-4 generations...or evolution stones :) PM me with offers

Peekaboo

Speedfreak
looking for a slumgma or macargo with the heat wave more PM me if you have one and i can offer for it :)

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Looking for slugma - any will do. Can breed what's in my signature.
edit : Found one, thanks!

Last edited:

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Looking for a level 50 or above LEGIT Magcargo, will trade any starter/ eevee/zorua or zoroark. I will trade a shiny for a level 100 LEGIT Magcargo and I will check the second after the trade PM me

Last edited:

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Hi guys,

I'm currently seeking a Slugma or Macargo with Heat Wave. If you have one, shoot me a PM, and we can work something out.

I can offer Drain Punch and Mach Punch Timburr, Dark Pulse Deino, or Dragon Dance Larvitar, but I can offer more.

Thanks

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
I neeeed a heat wave slugma. I have deino with dark pulse, timburr with mach/drain punch, ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock. Pm/vm me to work something out.

Galux

Slugma

Hey would really like a Slugma PM me with what you want for it

FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

Looking for a plain 'ol Slugma. That's all. Any level, gender, whatever. I just want a Slugma. Thanks in advance.

Galux

Slugma

I can breed slugma if anyone wants one

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Offering: male Magcargo straight from Spain, knows Heat Wave and needs a good home!
Wanted: Any Evolution Stone, Heart Scale or Dream World Females.

Status
Not open for further replies.