• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#218 Slugma / #219 Magcargo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Slugma & Magcargo. A lot to trade. It's just for a DEX entry. So nothing special needed.

bushie

i can breed slugmas with yawn pm if interested lookin for pre gen pokes ex shiftry etc..

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Just looking for any slugma/magcargo for some egg hatching please pm me

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for either a Slugma and/or Magcargo with Flame Body or Magma Armor. Gender, nature, IVs, EVs, and all that jazz don't matter. I just need it to hatch eggs quicker.

Offering Oshawotts, DW Dratinis, Zoruas, and Eevees. Pm/vm me please.

free2be_any1

have some extra hatched lv1 slugma's that come with:
Yawn
Smog

Willing to trade for something I dont have mainly 1-4 generations...or evolution stones :) PM me with offers

Peekaboo

Speedfreak
looking for a slumgma or macargo with the heat wave more PM me if you have one and i can offer for it :)

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Looking for slugma - any will do. Can breed what's in my signature.
edit : Found one, thanks!

Last edited:

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Looking for a level 50 or above LEGIT Magcargo, will trade any starter/ eevee/zorua or zoroark. I will trade a shiny for a level 100 LEGIT Magcargo and I will check the second after the trade PM me

Last edited:

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Hi guys,

I'm currently seeking a Slugma or Macargo with Heat Wave. If you have one, shoot me a PM, and we can work something out.

I can offer Drain Punch and Mach Punch Timburr, Dark Pulse Deino, or Dragon Dance Larvitar, but I can offer more.

Thanks

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
I neeeed a heat wave slugma. I have deino with dark pulse, timburr with mach/drain punch, ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock. Pm/vm me to work something out.

Galux

Slugma

Hey would really like a Slugma PM me with what you want for it

FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

Looking for a plain 'ol Slugma. That's all. Any level, gender, whatever. I just want a Slugma. Thanks in advance.

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Offering: male Magcargo straight from Spain, knows Heat Wave and needs a good home!
Wanted: Any Evolution Stone, Heart Scale or Dream World Females.

Status
Not open for further replies.