• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#220 Swinub / #221 Piloswine / #473 Mamoswine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaoWeh

looking for a male swinub/piloswine/mamoswine with stealth rock. pm me

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
LF shiny swinub
pm what you want for it
i have legendaries and jap ditto's
preferably UT

Last edited:

BeaverFX

I have 4 Swinubs that are babies. PM me if you want to trade.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
I have many DW event mamoswines to spare so VM me with an offer of a dw event flareon and umbreon or an event :)

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

Iron Predator

Demolition Trainer
Looking for an Adamant Thick Fat Swinub, Pilowswine or Mamoswine, preferably Female. Saving is probably required....

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Anyone willing to trade a DW Female Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine? VM and we'll talk. :)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Hey, I can offer a DW event mamoswine

pm me if interested

Riddle :)

Hmm it works...:O
Looking for a DW FEMALE mamoswine (or any of the pre-evo) as long as it have Thick fat.

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

BRAN8222

Hi I'm looking for a female swinub, piloswine, or mamoswine with the thick fat ability. please send me a private message if you have one and would be willing to trade it to me. thanks!

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
giving DW event mamoswine with thick fat for a pikachu untrained that knows fly or a munchlax that know explosion male. Either one must be male and have a neutral nature or one that helps them out. PM me if your interested. Trade on white of course. Must be legit pokemon.

Hamburger

raging Breeder
Looking for a flawless mamoswine with icicle crash. Dw and shiny would even be better.
Shiny Flawless up for trade: kingdra togekiss porygon2 and gible.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hey,

I have a Lv34 Thick Fat Mamoswine UT. Obtained it via DW.

I don't have any use for it. I am currently seeking some items. These are the collection of both POWER and CHOICE items.

If you would like to trade some of those items for a Mamoswine then PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.