• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#220 Swinub / #221 Piloswine / #473 Mamoswine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kantoke

I am also looking for a dream world female swinub, and offering shiny tyranitar, legendaries including event jirachi and celebi, and almost any other pokemon in my possession on my white version. PM if you have a female thick fat swinub and let me know what you are looking for.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for female, DW Ability Swinub, any nature, any IV spread.
Offering: any breedable/Hidden Grotto Pokemon, any gender, shininess optional, IV 31 all, any nature.
PM if interested.

GarinH

it seems that trying to get a swinub from the dream world is impossible....
i found one once in dreamworld, but now its been weeks trying every day and i cannot find one....

i want a Mamoswine, low level, or a Swinub/Piloswine with the ancient power ability so i can later evolve it to a Mamoswine.

i am not far into White 2 (most of my pokemon are lvl 30) so i don't know if i have much to offer...

Last edited:

QuietSnowdrop

I can breed DWF Swinub. PM me with offers if you want one!

BGMaxie

I'm looking for a Swinub with Thick Fat. And yes preferably one fresh from Dream World or one bred with the ability, so that I can train him from early on. What I can offer is up to discussion. Though what I can offer from White 2 is limited. If anything I can offer more things from Black 2. And yes that means I want it for White 2. PM me if interested.

Trade Done!

Last edited:

Zazoru

I am looking for a Swinub with it's DW ability, please let me know what you'd like in return and we can try and work something out. Greatly appreciated! Thanks.

SKIN.

Need a female thick fat swinub family line. can offer treeko, turtwig, snivy, torchic, totodile, chimchar, osherwott, toxic boost zangoose, zekrom, zorua, virizon, others as well just ask.

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
Looking for DWF Swinub! Have most battle usable DWFS for trade, and a few shinies. Let me know if you can help me out.

Otamon

People, there are no dwf swinubs, theres only male mamoswines

Edit: they do exists, completely forgot about ice cavern, never mind

Last edited:
I found a female Swinub in the dream world so they do exist. I can breed one for anyone that wants one. PM me if you want one. I don't need anything special in return.

epicmonster037

Looking for a female Swinub with Thick Fat and an Adamant nature. Preferably with 31 Attack or Speed, but it's not completely needed. I have plenty of things to trade, like Deino, Gible, Scraggy, Magikarp with Rattled, Darumaka, Murkrow with Prankster or Axew. PM me if you're up for it!

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
interested in any female DW swinub.

can offer a DW female of any of the pokemon listed in my signature

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I have DWF swinub i'm looking for Timid/Modest natured latios but I'll take other offers

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking for a female dream world thick fat swinub not to bothered about anything else at the moment so long as the pokemons female and has the DW ability. Message me then we will talk.

LeGiTxHERO

hi, im just looking for dream world abillity swinub lvl 10, dont care about anything else i just want one in my white 2 playthrough have a couple dream world pokemon i can trade such as aron or cherubi but not much. send me a message if you happen to get one :) (would get it myself but i cant find one every day i go into the dream world lol)

Darkhail22

Looking for a female Swinub/Piloswine/ or Mamoswine with the DW Ability, Thick Fat. I have large amount of pokemon to trade with.
Inbox me with offers, and I'll get back to you whether I have what you want or not. I would list some, but I have too many. x3

elyk800

Looking for a DWF Swinub with Thick Fat. I have a lot of DWFs, including quite a few not in my sig. Please PM me for offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.