• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#223 Remoraid / #224 Octillery

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#223 Remoraid#224 Octillery
water.gif
water.gif

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hello there, might I interest you with an EV trained Octillery? Trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants it

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
IVs: 30/7/31/31/13/27
Moves: Surf, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
Ability: Suction Cups

You want it don't you? Of course you do, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;224;

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got a shiny Remoraid up for trade. Looking for other cewl shinies, pm me for offerz :3

kenhcwoo

Looking for a female DW remoraid/octillery!

PM me.

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
hello i realy want an octilleryor or remoroid it doesn't matter im going to b breeding them anyways

White2011

Looking for a good natured dw remoraid. Pm me

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Looking for either a Quiet female Remoraid/Octillery, or a male Octillery with Water Spout.

phione345

Unorthodox Trainer
Looking for a female DW remoraid, I can offer EV training services and pokerus, and any other non-shiny, non-event demand.

Darkmightyena

Shiny Trader
looking for: shiny remoraid (male please)
offering: any shinys in my signature, and other shinys!
PM me with offers..

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
Looking for a Remoraid. Any Remoraid will do, nothing special required. PM me for trade.

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
I need a female remoraid/octillery. Any will do. Thanks!

Bananaman73

I am offering my shiny Octillery. I would prefer to trade for another shiny. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.