• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#223 Remoraid / #224 Octillery

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
im looking for a remoraid, dw/nature dont matter, i just want one for pokedex and training purposes. ive got tonnes to offer, pm me if your interested

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a octillery for my dex.

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Remoraid. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I need an octiller/remoraid!
Nature and stuff doesnt matter I need it for breeding :)

Edit: Got it!

guillotine20

Electricutioner
I'm also looking for a Dreamworld Remoraid. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part ways with, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have lots to trade in return.

Yamiramu

I have a shiny remoraid (timid; lvl 38; female). I caught it in-game; so it is genuine and can be re-named. PM me if interested :).

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
I have a shiny remoraid. It was the first shiny I ever found in-game (Black), so it is legit and kinda random.
- Female, lvl 47
- Nature: Mild
- Ability: Sniper
- Signal Beam, Water Pulse, Ice Beam and Hyper Beam

I can EV train and infect with Pokérus if you want to, and since it's mine, I can nickname it. The guy in the Subway said it has "relatively superior potential overall" and that the best potential lies in its HP and that its Speed stat is also good, ending up sayin that "It's fantastic in that regard". I have no idea of what I am doing and I am really new here, so I'm just putting up pretty much all the informations I think that someone would like to know about it.

PM me if interested. I'm not sure of what I want for it, so we can negotiate.

Looking for female DW UT Remoraid, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
I have a female DW remoriad can be breaded for other female DW ones. PM if your interested.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Garyu

Hello everyone. I'm having difficulty obtaining a dw female Remoraid. I have other dw Pokemon I'm willing to trade, as well as Pokemon from other regions. Please pm is you can help. Thanks!

warm regards,

Garyu

Need a Female remoraid with moody. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I need it for hilarity

FramesTowers

Noob shiny seeker
Hi! as everyone, I need a DW female Remoraid :D if someone has one to spare, I'm willing to trade ANYTHING any pokemon, you name it, I've got some shinies to spare, other DW pokemon etc. :D love you all

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
In need of a DW female Remoraid. Please pm or vm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.