• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#227 Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kman7737

looking for a dreamworld skarmory able to give any starter a zoroark or event beasts

Looking for a Skarmory, hopefully, with a pretty good nature, don't care about IVs/EVs, so, I just really want one. PM me please

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering Shiny Flawless Skarmory, Impish
moves:

-Spikes
-Roost
-Brave Bird
-Whirlwind

I need a skarmory!
preferably lvl 50
- spikes
- roost
- stealth rocks

PM ME :D

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
LF any Skarmory. PM me and we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

PoliSWAG

Banned
Looking for a Skarmory lv 1 and UT. I'm in need of one!
EDIT:It has to be female and it would be nice if it knew drill peck (Drill peck is not needing but it would make my life a bit easier)

Last edited:

Ulicies

Mild Monk
If anyone has a shiny skarmory with releatively UT EV's, I would love to trade for one! I don't have much to offer in the competitive department (no special egg or EV'-trained pokemon), but I do have a shiny lv55 Quirky Lucario, and practically every legendary in existence. Skarmory is definitely one of my favorite shinies, so I would LOVE to finally have one of my own someday! ^_^

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Currently breeding Skarmory in Platinum with moves spikes, brave bird, and roost. I will trade in Gen 4 or transfer over for Gen V. PM me with offer.

warcraff

Lost Precious Finder
Have a good few Skarmory with the moveset: Rest,Stealth Rock,Rock Slide,Roar. Most are Jolly natured. All have the Sturdy ability. PM me if that strikes your fancy.
EDIT: All leftover hatchlings heading to GTS.

Last edited:

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Lookin' for any Skarmory, willing to trade multiple egg moves.

KuroiMawile

Giving away many Skarmorys with this moveset:
Whirlwind
Peck
Stealth Rock
Brave Bird

Looking for: I'm not sure, egg moved Pokemon?

Kirli

Casual Expert
Offering Female Lvl 83 Skarmory, Impish Nature, Keen Eye, EV Trained (252 Defence, 252 HP, 4 Sp Def), not sure of IVs.
Spikes/Roost/Brave Bird/Whirlwind.
Can level to 100 if needed.
Pm me with any possible offers or link to trade shop etc.
I have on platinum, but can transfer to my white if needed.

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: Any DW female Skarmory.
Offering: Other DW female pokemon, Egg move pokemon and more.

Kraziskewl

I have pokemon black and a Lv. 100 Skarmony

I would trade happily for any of these pokemon, Lvs don't matter

Skitty
Glameow
Buneary
Vicinti

mukku12

desperatly looking for male Skarmory(impish preferably) with ability sturdy and these egg moves@roost whirlwind and brave bird. can offer couple of DW females: poliwag dratini Vulpix Eevee gligar, egg move pkmn :scraggy with DD ice punch and drain punch Gurdurr with Mach punch and drain punch, feroseed(relaxed) with SR/LS some white exclusives and white forest pkmn. also i can add evo stones(water thunder or leaf)
pm me if you hve one

Status
Not open for further replies.