• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#227 Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please get me a Skarmory that knows Roost, Whirlwind and Brave Bird? Preferably UT. I cannot offer much back. But I do have a Female DW Poliwag.

TDizzle

Looking for a Male Skarmory with Egg moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Roost. Have quite of lot of options to offer, PM with price or to negotiate.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: Any DW female Skarmory.
Offering: Other DW female pokemon, Egg move pokemon and more.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I really need a skarmory with roost, whirlwind and brave bird that have impish nature or any nature that don't hurt his attack and defense. PM me with what are you looking for

Last edited:
I'm looking for Male Skarmory with Roost, Whirlwind and Brave Bird/Stealth Rock. If you have one, PM me. I have a lot of pokemons, DW pokemons such as female vuplix, poliwag and slowpoke, and rare egg moves pokemon.

kellogs767

In need of Skarmory that knows Roost, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird. PM me; I am super desperate!

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
hey guys! i have 4 adamant skarmorys for trade. pm me with offers!

loserking

Silver forever
lf male skarmory that know egg moves brave bird and roost

Offering female dw:
lapras
exeggcute
carvanha
psyduck
nidoran
lickitung
magikarp
gligar
poliwag
dratini
vulpix
hoppip
kangaskhan
darumaka
munna
ponyta
shinx
igglypuff
oddish

DreamCrafter

Hey, I'm lookin for a Male Skarmory which has Stealth Rock. It doesn't matter whether the Pokémon has EV's and crap IV's.

PM me if your interested in Trading!

P.S - Note that I don't have many amazing things to offer so I most likely can't give any requests but I do have a few high IV Pokémon.

Joe321

Nooby Trainer
Looking for a Skarmory any nature or gender. Stealth rock would be nice but not a must have. Pm me :)

Haydinho

Im after a skarmory, i have a massive list to offer. Please PM me

Leafeon8888

Currently Skarmory with roost and whirlwind is at the top of my list. These are my current trades:

(Some of these I'll egg raise quickly)

Scyther
Cryogonal
Eevee
Skarmory
Grimer
Zorua
Spiritomb(I'll have to raise more eggs cause they trade quickly on GTS neg.)
Carnivine(This one, too)
Gastly
Lapras
Chikorita
Tyrogue
Spheal
Growlithe
Castform
Snorunt
Porygon
Pichu
Bagon
Gible
Rotom
Snover
Pidgey
Bulbasaur

(If you want, I can trade one of these for skarmory, and then trade two more of any of these for any jank pokemon, to sweeten the deal. If interested in this offer, please pm me.)

Asimity

RNG Abuser
Impish Flawless sturdy skarmory avail, roost, stealth rock, whirlwind and brave bird

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Looking for a Male skarmory with egg moves whirlwind, brave bird, and stealth rock

Offering shiny event jap mew that's UT or flawless UT shinys

Last edited:

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding skarmory with brave bird, whirlwind, roost, and stealth rock.
PM me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.