• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#227 Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.

145Folkstyle

Looking for: skarmory bravebird/stealthrock/whirlwind/roost

Offering: dwf eevee or male eevee with curse/wish/stored power/yawn
male deerling baton pass/agility
much more...

pm please

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind. offers in the sig, if you don't like what you see, i have much more.

doseljugo

I will take any Skarmory you have please. :)

Nevermind. I still want one but now I want it a lot less badly.

Last edited:

vasu98

Have DW Skarmory. Pm/vm for offers

Pidj

I'm looking for a 4th gen Skarmory with Roost move tutor move and Whirlwind & Brave Bird egg moves. Ideally looking for an Careful nature and 31 IV's in HP/Def/Sp.D. I'd like good speed and attack stats but I will be flexible on all stats, as long as it's well bred!

I am willing to trade any 2 of my IV bred pokes + any legal item you want for this poke! See the link in my sig for my pokes

mlpskye

I wants skarmory.

I gots pokemon black.

I havent been playing long so I only have a few pokemons to trade. But to name a few:

Ralts
pichu
charmander
bulbasaur
vulpix
eevee
munchlax
mudkip
bayleaf
ekans
venusaur

Ill trade any of those for any skarmory. Also if a pokemon isnt listed and its catchable in pokemon black, Ask, and i might have it, and if i dont i can prolly just go catch it.

Srsly, i want a skarmory, sooooo badly. I can has plz?? PM if you gots

Vitals

Looking for female Skarmory with stealth rocks, offering anything in my signature.

reallynow180

The hunter
Hey i need a Skarmory.
Willing to give any of b&w staters or eevee.
torchi,gastly, crogunk,any of those monkey pansaige but 1st form
message me for trade

Looking for a skarmory only requirement is that it knows steel wing. Just PM me for offers

ae1013

Looking for any skarmory, PM me for offers.

khill24

I'm looking for an Impish Skarmory with 31 IVs in defense and hp, and the moves Whirlwind, Stealth Rocks, and Brave Bird.
I have:
-DW Gligars, Dratinis, Vulpix, Poliwag
-Regice
-Kyurem
-Groudon

RoyalRian

I would enjoy a skarmory of a good nature with whirlwind and roost if anyone would be kind enough to give/trade me one

ByeByeByrd

Internet Female
I have Skarmory with Drill Peck, Whirlwind, and Sky Attack, Pm with offers, don't be put off by having to wait a while, I'm just a bit busy :)

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Looping for Skarmory with stelthak rok and brave bird

Crow22ize

Breader in training
Looking for a skarmory, doesn't matter to me if it has anything unique. I just got one thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Sturdy and Roost and male. I have a lot of DW F, I have shinies, will only trade those for flawless though. I also have events, again, flawless or nearflawless

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Skarmory, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.