• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#227 Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Offering a shiny RNGed Skarmory... Looking for Unova shinies c:

vasu98

I can breed Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Sky Attack and Brave Bird.
Pm/vm for offers.

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
Offering a million skarmory with brave bird, roost, whirlwind, and aerial ace. PM me with offers.

Last edited:

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering Male Jolly Skarmory with Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Steel Wing. PM Me :)

Last edited:

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I want a Shiny NearFlawless/Flawless Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Sky Attack and Brave Bird can offer you a WishBagon (uber rare pokemon) also aswell as the skarmory i exspect some other shiny flawless or near flawlesss to be included as wish bagon is quite rare :).. if this pokemon does not take your fancy VM myself for what your interested in i have all kind's of stuff.

mike45

not sure if this really belongs in this thread but not sure where too put it i need someone with access to black and white 2 to teach my skarmory stealth rock as it cannot learn it any other way in gen 5 i do have some things to trade jsut ask

Jivoo

Im looking for a skarmory with roost, Brave bird and whirlwind. Can someone please help? I have a lot to offer

amb1

Hi I'm looking for any pineco/forretress, skarmory, torkoal, spinda, glameow/purugly, stunky/skuntank, chatot and/or croagunk/toxicroak to complete my pokedex, I can offer all starters (gen 6 included) and all other breedable pokemon (not including gen 6 just yet) so pm me!

Will trade flawless ferroseed or ferrothorn for near flawless skar. Pm me

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a ton of Skarmory's I am giving away for random dex fillers from past games.

DracoKing09

I want any skarmory

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
I am looking for a sturdy ability skarmory with impish or careful nature that knows brave bird, whirlwind, and roost. What I can offer is displayed below in my sig.

*trade completed*

Last edited:

Jarard

Looking for any skarmory, pm me for offers

Zanny

Cosplayer
I still have a ton of Skarmorys to trade if anyone needs any.

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for Flawless(or Near) Impish Skarmory with Roost, Whirlwind, & Bravebird. PM for an offer~

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for X shadow pokemon from Coloseum skarmory preferably UT and uncloned if it is both of these I can offer ANYTHING in my shop except for the NFT in my trophy case, I am also looking ANY shiny X-Coloseum pokemon for if you have one VM me or post in my shop and tell me what you want and if you have one

*Please note I only accept LEGIT pokemon and I only offer LEGIT pokemon also if you offer me a hack or trade me a hack then I will blacklist you if you are 100% sure its a hack and offer it!*

Thanks

I'm also offering a Coloseum relaxed very good (subway guy said that)speed lv47 T skarmory swords dance, rock slide, s scissor, and aerial ace looking for offers for this skarmory

TherianForm

King of TM87
PM if you have a Skarmory up for trade! Need one urgent!! (don't care level/nature/eggmoves!)

Status
Not open for further replies.