• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#227 Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamb2324

Looking for a skarmory with impish nature sturdy ability and egg moves roost, stealth rock and bug bite if possible can offer flawless shinies etc pm me

Liamb2324

Looking for a skarmony sturdy ability impish and jolly natures and knows egg move brave bird and stealth rock and also roost and brave bird pm me can offer shinies flawless shinies etc

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Can anybody help me out here? I am trying to teach my skarmory roost, but dont have a way to do it myself. I have a lot to trade, so just ask. items or other pokemon(multiples even) Will not trade legendaries tho.

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;227; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Skarmory (if it is shiny that would be awesome). Sturdy: Spikes, Whirlwind, Roost, Brave Bird. I have a lot of items if you want.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Looking for a Skarmory, can offer a good portion of what's available in HeartGold and White, barring legendaries. PM for a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.