• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#228 Houndour / #229 Houndoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Offering tons of houndour, offering me anything!

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Looking for any houndour, can't offer much though. pm me if interested

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
Looking for Houndour, have some to offer.

PM me =D its chistmas, actually a gift for a friend kinda

Psypert

I'm looking for a Houndour/Houndoom Male preferably with Hasty/Naive Nature UT and with the Egg Moves Pursuit and Sucker Punch, I can offer DW Females such as Gligar, Dratini, Eevee, Poliwag, Vulpix, Sableye, Etc.

If you can get that Houndour/Houndoom with Hidden Power Grass I'll trade 3 DW Females for it

leon4321

heya all ^.^ im looking for a houndour for my new black playthrough if any1 has a spare lieing around... any old hondour will be fine. i havent got any trades though seeing as i just started myself lol

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Houndour. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any level 1 houndour - check my sig for offers. :)

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
I am looking for a Level 1 Houndour. I can offer other level one pokemon. such as almost all starters, eevee, chansey, zorua(darkpulse), Growlithe(closecombat/flareblitz), and others are on my site. PM me
edit: got it

Last edited:

Auranel

Looking for any level Houndour, preferably F and with a specific name for a themed party if possible.

Edit: I have one now. :)

Last edited:

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
I'm looking for a Jap lv 1 houndour pm me for trade

Ashriall

I have a Timid Houndour for trade.

Just obtained it through DW and was thinking of using it. Instead I am hoping to do a trade with someone who can help me out. My Black game was traded in by my brother so I lost all my team and pokes.

If someone could help me out in getting a few spare pokes they have lying around it would be great. Just PM me if you can do anything to help!

TheBob

I am looking for a Houndour w/ dark pulse
I recently started a new game so i have little to offer besides starter and items.
But i do have DW Zubat and DW abra male or female for trade. PM plz if you can help :)

Ultra-Bulbasaur

I have an untrained female DW Houndour. PM me with offers and to see what else I have for trade and what I want as well.

Last edited:

Samz

Dragon Tamer
I have multiple Lv.1 Houndour puppies up for grabs. Looking specifically for Eevees and starter pokemon (IVs, natures, genders, etc., don't matter). PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Looking for male Houndour/Houndoom w/Dark Pulse and preferrably a Mild nature.

I have shinies, B/W exclusives, and legends, and all Gen 1-5 pokemon to offer. Please PM me if your interested.

froobisu

I can breed houndour for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Other N

Unreleted to Metroid
I need Houndour. Any will do. FC in signature.

damion

Dragon Trainer
i am looking for houndour i would like to get a timid one if there is anyone who can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.