• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#228 Houndour / #229 Houndoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
I'm looking for a Shiny houndour/Shiny houndoom willing to trade a Shiny ditto, Shiny magneton, Shiny steelix, or Shiny Sharpedo for it. I can also offer mewtwo or dialga or kyogre. PM me.

KumaKiraSensei

Still looking for a Houndour. Willing to trade Oshawotts, Tepigs, Pokemon infected with Pokerus, or any White 2 exclusives. I also have a shiny Red-Stripe Basculin. PM me if interested. (I'll take male or female and any nature)

Fatalhilarity

I'm looking for a male Houndour of any nature, level (though I would prefer it were low), etc. I don't have much to offer as I just started playing, but I was hoping to find someone gracious enough to help me out. Thank you. :)

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Houndour EGG

looking for either houndour or houndoom. I have all starters to trade and other pokemon.

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Need a Houndour for BW2. PM me if you have extras.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I'm seeking a UT Shiny houndour. PM me for offers. Natures perferred Timid, Hasty or Modest

Inukie396

I have houndour to trade, pm with offers there's a lot I'm looking for.

Nickdaflick

Looking for Houndour.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I'm looking for a UT (or EV wiped) modest houndoor. (If it would be shiny it would be cool)
It has to be flawless in SpAtt and speed (If possible in deff and SpDeff and HP too but not necessary)
Pm me with what you want.
I got some shinys or Near Flawless Dratinis

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit shiny Houndour or Houndoom. No clones or RNGs please.

I can offer up to 3 of these legit and shiny Pokemon for one: Gabite, Jolteon, Zangoose, Absol, Floatzel, Pichu, Skarmory, and Clefable.

PM me if interested.

Phantomhive

Hi there! I'm looking for literally any kind of Houndour, gender, nature etc are not an issue. I've only just gotten back into Pokemon and all I have to trade of any worth are Zoruas, but I plan to be far more active when XY comes out.

Feel free to PM me, thanks for your time!

White 2 Code: 0176 1639 5583

Eranthe

I'm also looking for a houndour. I don't have much to offer since i'm only about halfway through pokemon white 2, but let me know if you have an extra or a bred one.

white 2 friend code: 3053 8063 4744

skinjacket

I'm able to breed Houndours and infect them with Pokerus, if the latter is wanted.
:)
I'm mostly looking to complete my Dex (needing most of Kanto and Johto Pokemon) so a Pokemon I do not have would be much appreciated in return!

PM me to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.