• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#231 Phanpy / #232 Donphan

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed phanpy for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Zekk

Now offering a shiny, flawless, adamant, ev trained offensive rapid spinning donphan w/ stealth rocks and seed bomb. Looking for the chansey in my sig, great iv's would be nice considering what I'm offering but it's alright if they're only mediocre. Pm me if you've got one or something of the sort.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Shiny Phanpy/Donphan wanted

I'm desperately searching for an shiny adamant/brave phanpy and or donphan with ice shard PM me if you want to make an offer I have plenty WIN2011 legendary dogs and celebi

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Phanpy, see signature for details and PM me please :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Phanpy, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trade completed.

Last edited:

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
Adamant Phanphy with ice shard in fourth gen (can be transferred, but mostly there for the moves)
Also, level 43 Donphan with Bounce, double edge, and flail. Careful.

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have a shiny dophan for trade pm or vm offers

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/level Phanphy or Donphan. I have numerous level 1 untouched Squirtles, Snivy´s, Tepigs, and Oshawott´s for trade or PM me which Pokémon you desire. I have 550 pokemon in my pokedex so Im certain we can work something out. You can contact me by sending me a PM or by E-mail: PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88, or text me 702 373 5712 Thank you!

Ohitsdylan

Looking for any male phanpy/donphan that has stealth rock bred onto it.
PM me with offers please

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
I have 35 Phanpys (due to breeding for a specific nature) that I need to get rid of. All are level 1 and know odor sleuth, tackle, growl, and defense curl. I would prefer pokemon I don't have, but make me an offer. These are the natures I have:

careful
docile
naive
quirky
quiet
jolly
brave
impish
relaxed
bold
serious
lonely
gentle
mild
sassy
docile
lax
naughty

Looking for a male phanpy/donphan with stealth rock for breeding. Natures/ivs don't matter.
I can offer anything in my sig (although i would need a bit more to trade a shiny...) as well as most common pokemon (starters, spikes/leechseed ferrothorn, scyther, beldum, ect.) if there is something you want to breed with in return.
Thanks,
Tacos
EDIT: Phanpy found!

Last edited:

Kalytera

Team Synergist
LF Donphan or any evolution =]. as well as Seedot, Breloom, Beautifly evolutions, non dream world is fine. PM for offers =]

Luvas

Looking for any Shiny Phanpy or Donphan.
I can offer a Shiny Liepard, Shiny Dusknoir, Liberty Pass Victini, and others.
I also have Gen III Move Tutors available for all moves except Mimic, Mega Punch and Seismic Toss.
I am lastly have many Rare Candies and/or Heart Scales.

JAMMER823

looking for any of this family lvl 91+ with pick up ability offering DWFs from my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.