1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#234 Stantler

Discussion in 'Johto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td=100%]#234 Stantler[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Sponge

Sponge Well-Known Member

If anybody is interested, I just got my first female pokemon from the dream world. A Stantler with the ability Sap Sipper.

If anyone wants one I can breed one, send me a PM and we can work something out. There are tons of pokemon I'm looking for.

3. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Breeding Female Sap Sipper Stantler

Looking for Evolutionary stones I don't have.

4. Pbbpwns

Pbbpwns bored.

Looking for a female sap sipper stantler. I can offer a female lickitung with cloud nine ability.

5. tatter

tatter Veteran 10+ yrs

i am looking for a stantler with thier dream world abilty that also knows skill swap! i am offering a few shinies for it now because i can't seem to get a hold of one from the dream world that knows skill swap.

6. furchasm

furchasm Dark Master

I have two egg move stantlers, both with megahorn. Lemme know if you're interested.

7. Genbeeb

Genbeeb Tofu Muncher

I have a DW Stantler male if anyone wants. ^-^

8. kj129

kj129 New Member

Skill Swap/DW Stantler

Are you still looking for this Stantler? I just got one.

9. lokisterben

lokisterben New Member

I have a female DW Stantler with the Sap Sipper ability and the Skill Swap move. I'd like to trade it for a female DW Poliwag. PM me!

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  10. DemonGT

DemonGT New Member

I have a Male UT DW Stantler with Sap Sipper, (leer, Astonish, Hypnosis, disable) if anyone is interested.
    Hasty nature

11. Fira98

Fira98 All-Around Trainer

I thought that I was the only one (well, maybe not only) who had a stantler with the move Skill Swap. I looked it up and apparently Stantler can't learn the move Skill Swap. Or maybe my resource was wrong. I mean, I haven't heard that pokemon from the DW could have moves that are unusual. I thought it was only their ability. Oh, well, you learn something new everyday.

12. Punk Lion

Punk Lion Dark Trainer

I can breed DW stantler!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  13. mew blue

mew blue Woo-hoo!pokemon!

Hi, I'm requesting a Stantler. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
    Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

14. Imrhien

Imrhien Eater of Leftovers

I need a Stantler for dex reasons. Anyone who offers me one may receive something special in return ;)

15. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

i'm lookin for a stantler offerin a starter or w2 exclusive

16. JaKeRToN

JaKeRToN New Member

I need a stantler! PM Me if you have one, look at my profile to see the pokemo I offer

17. fireice

fireice Well-Known Member

looking for PP Up or PP Max or even yellow shards can offer DWF Stantler

18. DazedMinezumi

DazedMinezumi Patrat don't exist

Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
    Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
    I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
    I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
    list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

19. DrX_Ohio

DrX_Ohio PokéPeddler

Looking for stantler.....can trade pretty much anything you would need...including rares and non-Gen V Pokemon (Please see signature)

20. Maxi

Maxi Member

Looking for a Stantler. PM and with some Pokemon you're looking for if interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.