• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#235 Smeargle

Status
Not open for further replies.

headwing45

Expert RNGer
Offering Dream World Female Smeargle, please look at Sig for list's of wants

Last edited:

drummrboy101

I'd like a DWF smeargle. I can RNG things, including shiny pokes like zorua. I hav DW extreme speed flawless dratini too.

Raizoken

The Grand Artist
I have Male and female Smeargles for trade with varied movesets from lvl 5-50.

I'm looking for a Smeargle kinda like this.
----------------------------------------------------
Smeargle@Focus Sash
Own Tempo Ability
EVs: 80 HP/96 Def/80 SpD/252 Spe
~Baton Pass
~Shell Smash
~Spore
~Ingrain
-----------------------------------------------------
I am offering Shiny Haxorus'. They are legit, so don't give me a fake Smeargle.

Hkao

***completed***

Last edited:

Hkao

***completed***

Last edited:

mgmlyall

I'm looking for a shiny Smeargle....

I used one in White (Fly, Surf, Dark Void, False Swipe) but for the sake of diversity, I would like this one to be pink!

Technician would be preferred, but not necessary. Trades are negotiable, I have legendaries and a fully stocked dex (including pokemon with your preferred natures if that's what it takes)

PM me if you can help me out!

Cherrim 8-)

Cherrim Trainer
I'm looking for a Smeargle of any nature or ability who has sketched the move Secret Sword (from a legit Keldeo).

I have a variety of Pokemon to offer, including a shiny Hypno.

PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Got myself a real Keldeo. OFFER OVER.

Last edited:

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
Offering a Japanese, Level 1, Smeargle. Great for Masuda Method, for getting a Shiny Smeargle.

Private Message me if interested! :)

nai

DW & Eggmove Breeder
Looking for a male smeargle with Wish for eggmove breeding.
Bold or Timid nature preferred, but not neccecary.
I can mainly offer items and/or DWF, but I'll consider all requests. Send me a PM! ^^

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
I'm looking for a Male Smeargle with Ice Punch. I can offer any Pokemon you want plus I can give you PokeRus. Name and Friend Code are in my signature. Thank you.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
I'm looking for a Non-English Smeargle. Don't care about natures or anything else like that, would just like the smeargle. Thanks.

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
Update: Trade completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.