• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#235 Smeargle

Status
Not open for further replies.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Looking for smeargle. dont care about nature/moves ect. PM me if you have one.

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female smeargle up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I have DW F Smeargle. Just PM me if you want a male (I have too many) or VM me if you want a female :)

TyranitarMaster19

Darkrai's Master
Need a Male Smeargle with Curse and Wish good ivs preferred

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I have some smeargles
PM if interested

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm seeking two Smeargles (preferably speed boosting natures) with the following moves: Shell Smash and Baton Pass.

Offers are in my signature. PM me if you're interested.

Mycul99

I have 4 shiny Smeargles to Trade...

1 x japanese jolly with Ivs (31/31/00/07/31/27)

3 x Japanese Hardy with Ivs (31/31/00/31/31/27)

Good for breeding egg moves and Getting good ivs and shiny breeding!

Im Looking for a DWf pokemon from this list....

Rattata, Meowth, Mankey, Tentacruel, Seel, Drowzee, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Scyther, Omanyte, Marill, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Girafarig, Snubbell, Teddiursula, Slugma, Remoraid, Skarmory, Houndour, Phanphy, Miltank, Lavitar, Zigzagoon, Wingull, Ralts, Makuhita, Electrike, Carvanha, Numel, Torkoal, Spoink, Spinda, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Anorith, Tropius, Absol, Relicanth, Shellos, Driftloon, Buneary, Glamelow, Stunky, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Finneon!

Pm to trade...

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
I've been looking for a Smeargle. Moves are not important, I just need a male to start with so I can breed copies for different things. If it is a Moody female Smeargle, that'd be a huge plus.

AvoKitty

Banned
иσт єνєи тнє яαιи..σя тнє нαιℓ..

۵ღ۰۪۫A۪۫۰۰۪۫D۪۫۰۰۪۫D۪۫۰ ۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰ღ۵
Vaporeon.gif

۪S۫۰۪h۫۰۪h۫۰۪h۫۰۪.۫۰۪.۫۰۪.۫۰۪A۫۰۪v۫۰۪o۫۰۪K۫۰۪i۫۰۪t۫۰۪t۫۰۪y۫۰ ۪i۫۰۪s۫۰ ۪S۫۰۪p۫۰۪e۫۰۪a۫۰۪k۫۰۪i۫۰۪n۫۰۪g۫۰
۪g۫۰۪n۫۰۪i۫۰۪k۫۰۪a۫۰۪e۫۰۪p۫۰۪S۫۰ ۪s۫۰۪i۫۰ ۪y۫۰۪t۫۰۪t۫۰۪i۫۰۪K۫۰۪o۫۰۪v۫۰۪A۫۰۪.۫۰۪.۫۰۪.۫۰۪h۫۰۪h۫۰۪h۫۰۪S۫۰

۰۪۫S۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫u۪۫۰۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫:۪۫Happy-Available to Trade

Hii, I can breed Smeargle for free,for you..Males and Female ^_^ ,any nature :) ,Just pm me and ask me for one ,With the nature and gender you want,and a certain egg move if you want ^^,Just ask..Feel free!

N۫۰۪o۫۰۪w۫۰ ۪y۫۰۪o۫۰۪u۫۰ ۪m۫۰۪a۫۰۪y۫۰ ۪s۫۰۪p۫۰۪e۫۰۪a۫۰۪k۫۰۪.۫۰۪.۫۰
.۫۰۪.۫۰۪k۫۰۪a۫۰۪e۫۰۪p۫۰۪s۫۰ ۪y۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰ ۪u۫۰۪o۫۰۪y۫۰ ۪w۫۰۪o۫۰۪N۫۰

Glaceon.gif
۵ღ۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰۰۪۫S۪۫۰۰۪۫S۪۫۰۰۪۫A۪۫۰۰۪۫G۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰ ۰۪۫M۪۫۰۰۪۫E۪۫۰ღ۵

¢αи ѕєραяαтє тнє тωσ σf υѕ..

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Looking for a smeargle w/ Lunar Dance

Jefko

almost completed Dex
looking for a smeargle

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
I have smeargles with dragon dance. just looking to give them away. Also if any one has a smeargle with Howl or Flareblitz or Covet or Reversal I would like to try and make a trade with you. This is with ANY of the above moves, does not have to be all of them. Contact through PM.

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I've still got my Smeargle if anyone is interested. I'll leave some info on it. PM me anytime if you're interested.

Level 52, Bold nature, male.

Moves it currently knows:

Fusion Bolt
Sacred Fire
Transform
Psycho Boost

GeneralDI

I need a male Japanese Smeargle, PM me if you have one, natures/moveset/level doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.