• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#236 Tyrogue#106 Hitmonlee#107 Hitmonchan#237 Hitmontop
fighting.gif
na.gif
fighting.gif
na.gif
fighting.gif
na.gif
fighting.gif
na.gif

TheWholeBread

Looking for Tyrogue(s).

Can trade fresh hatched Zoruas, BW starters and some other Gen 1 stuff. PM and we can work something out.

Para Noid

Looking for Tyrogue(s). Pm me if your interested i have alot to offe

cbaby6

Looking for tyrogue. Can offer lvl 1 zorua (never trained) lvl 50 lickitung 48 riolu along with other stuff

I'm looking for a Tyrogue as well, willing to offer my water starter(Dewott) for it.

NimmEMS

PokéHipster/Breeder
I can breed people Tyrogue's if they wan't 'em. Can probably even pop them out with certain Nature's if you so desire. Send me a PM to discuss details.

creature

i'm lookin for a hitmonlee :) message me if you have one ?

also i have a lv 1 tyrouge too offer

xsjadoful

looking for either tyrogue or hitmonchan
PM if you have one/what you're looking for please =)

NimmEMS

PokéHipster/Breeder
Looking for a Hitmontop. Gender and Nature do not matter. Willing to trade any Pokémon (except Cryogonal) that can make an egg or more for one. PM or VM me if interested.

AndyParker

please

I am looking for a hitmonchan with iron fist abiity, lvl 100 and possibly ev trained, must have the elemental punches.

im offering a lvl 100 shiny lapras, lvl 100 extreemespeed dragonite, arceus, victini, zoroark, and celibi

magentaman

looking for any hitmonchan for egg move purposes. have plenty to offer. pm if you can help

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
i would like a hitmonchan :) pm me please

ImSooLegit

Looking for a shiny Hitmontop Idc how it is just shiny.
Offering Gigalith, Charizard, and Latias All shiny. Or if you want something else just ask and i'll tell you if i have it.

Looking for anything on this evolutionary line, preferably tyrogue PM me.

Soul_Survivor

Looking for any of the pokemon this thread is about.

Name what you want me to offer for it, have some shinys (but they're level 99 so probably won't trade unless shiny and around the same level) and also have some spares of starter pokemonz.

Pm me for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.