• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeycookson

Would really like a Tyrogue or a Hitmonchan, If you can possibly get hold of one for me I am on Black 2 please Message me thanks a lot, I have no other way of getting one

ursaringisaboss

punk smasher 3.0
hitmontop

Looking for an impish Hitmontop with Machpunch. I need it for the battle competion soon. With intimidate.

Last edited:

BladedScizor

Have a DW Tyrogue(Jolly, Likes to run) up for trade. Sig says what I'm looking for.

Ayepae

Would like either a tyrogue or a hitmonchan for breeding.

Send me a Pm and we can discuss thanks.

Izanagi 84

Need a Tyrogue here, preferably male for passing down Bullet Punch. Can offer some starters, Dream World Pokemon, or others.. PM me and let me know what you need. Thanks! :]

NinjaPirate239

beenawhilesinceplay
Looking for a tyrogue, have pokerus and a few pokemon to offer. if it is an untrained, jolly shiny 1 am willing to trade a shiny jolly heracross.
lvl 56
atk 187
def 104
spatk 55
spdef 125
spd165

HHG

I would like any of theses pokemon. I'll trade for you bulbasuar, oshawatt, snivy, magby, or elekid.

Trillian

The hoopy frood
I have a DW UT Adamant Tyrogue (lv.10) with Mach Punch up for offer. What I'm looking for is a DW UT Male Bagon, preferably Naive nature but as long as it's not any nature that lowers Attack or Special Attack I'm happy. Either Outrage or Dragon Dance would be nice but not necessary. I would like to nickname the Bagon before it's traded, and so of course will offer the opportunity to nickname the Tyrogue before trade as well. If you're interested in the trade, PM me and we can arrange something!

HandsomeNick

Looking for at least one of the hitmonlees in my sig

Last edited:

Battra

Looking for a spare Hitmonlee & Hitmonchan if you have any you want to get rid of.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
So, I'm looking for a Vital Spirit Tyrogue, preferably with Adamant nature. As long as it has Fake Out, I don't really care what other moves it has.

I can offer:

-Calm Larvesta
-Mild (female) Tangela with Regenerator
-Lonely (female) Spinda with Contrary
-3 Adamant Riolus (one has Inner Focus, the other two Steadfast)
-Naïve (female) Bagon with Sheer Force

Any takers? PM me and we can work out something.

EDIT: Managed to get a good Tyrogue, so I no longer need to trade. All's good.

Last edited:

Coileach

Looking for any member of this family, PM to work something out :)

highlyoriginal

Looking for Tyrogue or preferably hitmonchan with mach punch. can offer any starting pokemon from bw2. (looking to solo with it so low level is preferable). PM me if you can help :)

SoloDolo

Looking for a HitmonTop with a good nature and good IV's. It should already have the full moveset, which I want to be Sucker Punch, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Fake Out. It's necessary to have the moveset because i teach it Sucker Punch by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.