• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm looking for a Neutral natured Tyrogue.

It's just for Dex entry.

PM me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

muammar

Looking for any tyrogue or its evos.

I have nearly all kanto to offer (base evolutions). I don't have Bulbasaur, weedle, meowth, Scyther(also looking for these).

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
looking for tyrogue or any evo, asap. willing to offer dwfs. will also listen to other proposals. let me know if interested.

Spitfire1121

Im looking for a tyrogue pm me for offers

soiltothesun

I'm looking for a Dream World Tyrogue.
Willing to offer: ;133;:645:;480;;392;:494:;386;;250;;488;;379;

Last edited:

navy1453

I am seeking a male lv1 Tyrogue.
i have lv 1 charmander M, lv1 Squritle M, lv1 Eevee M
please and thank you!

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Looking for a Lonely, Brave, Adamant or Naughty natured Tyrogue, or any Hitmonchan. I need it for my Dex so I'm fine with trading back Hitmonchan.

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

creature

need a hdden ability hitmonlee adamant nature message me if you have one :) got some cool stuff to offer :)

Battra

Looking for Hitmonlee/Chan to trade for random Pokemon, thx in advance.

Darklyon

Breeder
I'm looking for a hitmontop, I can breed almost any pokemon, Pm me with your offer, I can breed more than one if you want.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I'm looking for a hitmontop, I can breed almost any pokemon, Pm me with your offer, I can breed more than one if you want.

those things are pains in the butt lol. I have one but i passed it over to my boyfriend. if you don't get one soon let me know and I will let you have this one :)

shadowF

looking for a tyrogue. preferably a adamant one. I can give you any fire starter in return.

JonT

I'm looking for a Tyrogue/Hitmonchan (I prefer lvl 30 or less). Any nature, I don't care. I can trade back any starter

ChrisLan

I'm looking for a DW Tyrogue, I can tarde DWF Slowpoke, DW Nidoran (male or female with 30 sp. atk ÏVs), any of the genies, Timid LArvesta, Kyogre and Rayquaza. PM for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.