• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frij

Pretty Much Ballin
Trade completed.

Sulfron

I have some extra tyrogues if you want to trade. Looking for dex entries if possible, if not we can work something out. Please PM me.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
looking for any tyrogue.

Ark Reaver

I require a Hitmonchan with both Mach Punch and Drain Punch. PM me to work out a trade and thanks in advance. :)

Roughneck JB

Will offer anything in my Trade Shop (link in sig) for a shiny Flawless Adamant Hitmontop with Technician, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch & Sucker Punch

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Need any Tyrogue message me please!

Snorby

Snorby
I have a Hitmonlee with Metronome. PM me with offers! :)

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
Looking for a UTFlawless/Near flawless Impish Hitmontop with Technician.
Egg Moves Mach Punch.

offering shiny spiritomb (flawless) ,Shiny Event Raikou

have other items as well PM with what you'd like in return.

Rez?

looking for level 100 hitmonlee

i will trade:
- lvl 100 vespiquen
- lvl 100 venusaur
- lvl 100 hydreigon
- and a lvl 100 rotom

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Hi guys,

I need a Hitmonchan, with the moves Drain Punch and Mach Punch, quite badly.

I am willing to to EV trained Pokemon for it; PM me, and we'll work something out.

Thanks

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

baronneo

Looking for any Hitmontop. I have never trained Pokemon for specific numbers and stuff, so when I tried to train and evolve my Tyrogue, it evolved into Lee or Chan. I need it to be Top! Would anyone be willing to trade their Hitmontop to a clueless trainer? I can offer several Pokemon as a trade. I can offer any breedable Pokemon from Kanto and almost all breedable Pokemon from Johto. Others are hit and miss, but I can see what I have. Sorry I don't have anything very special to offer, that's why I'm willing to trade multiple Pokemon for just Hitmontop. Thanks!!

bhorn56

I am looking for either a Tyrogue or a low level Hitmonchan. can offer an Elekid with ice and fire punch. pm offers please

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
need any evolution with bullet punch and vacum wave please

Dragon Tamer Jaidin

Dragon Legend
I have Tyrogues that im breeding! Looking for starters from gens EARLIER then 5th, also looking for eevees ^^ Doesnt matter which nature or level, as Im just going to breed anyways ^^

EDIT: I just added: Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, and Hitmonchan

Last edited:

soundxfury

Really need a Hitmonchan. Nature doesn't matter. I can offer Eevee, Mudkip, Squirtle, Snivy, Chimchar, or Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

KoopaPrez

Bowser the trainer
I am looking for a Drain Punch Hitmonchan. I can offer a lot in the nonlegendary, nonshiny category. PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.