• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
looking for a FLAWLESS-Adamant-Technician-UT Tyrouge with the moves: Sucker Punch & Mach Punch
will offer a lot for this, inc my EV'd pokemon in my trade shop

byoonie

The One & Only
I'm looking for a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch | Drain Punch. I can offer you egg moves on Dratini, Deino, or others. I also offer several DW females. I can also breed any breedable pokemon across all five generations. Leave a VM if you're interested ^_^

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Hitmonchan - Level 37 - Impish - Male - Nicknamed Kiyo

tiochico

I'm trowing away a Tyrogue. I did a mistake and he's going to evolve into a Hitmonchan.If anyone wants this, pm me and i'll give it for free.

DannyRomero

The Boss!
looking for an Adamant Hitmonchan with the Iron Fist Ability with the move Mach Punch, pm me if you can help me with this :)

CuteCinccino

I'm in desperate need of a technician or intimidate hitmontop with adamant
Nature. It doesn't need flawless ivs just good ones and it needs the egg move bullet punch and mach punch I can Offer a shiny lvl 100 porygon z (that might be hacked).

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering tyrouges with BulletPunch/MachPunch/MindReader/HiJumpKick. Looking for other eggmove pokes and EVed pokes. Contact me through PM.

Grim712

'New Guy'
I'm looking for a hitmonchan with drain punch and mach punch, i have one with mach punch but didn't realise i couldn't give it drain punch in gen 5, and i don't have access to gen 4 can someone help me out?

pokemaster3394

I can breed Tyrogues, pm me for offers

Soueto

Looking for a Male Hitmonchan with Drain and Mach Punches.
I'm offering a Shiny Relaxed 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ferroseed for it.
Pm me if you are interested.

Last edited:

darby

Pokemon Breeder
!!!!!!!free tyrogues!!!!!!

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
Looking for ANY Tyrogue/Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop for my collection/pokedex.
I have PLENTY to offer, name a breedable pokemon and I'm sure we can work something out.

froobisu

I can breed tyrouge for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

hey its Br4ve again.. i hope you can help me.. i also would like a hitmonchan. again TN: Kalani FC: 2451 9645 1100 im not getting much response are you getting these?

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
Looking for a Hitmonchan with Mach Punch and Drain Punch. Nature and IVs don't matter. I really, really, really need this! If even to borrow it for a little while. I just need it to breed something. I'll make it worth your while!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Looking for a hitmonchan with mach punch and drain punch. I don't need to keep it but I can still give you something for your troubles. Pm or Vm me if yo can help.

Vitals

Looking for an Adament Hitmonlee. DW is prefered, but any will do <3 Offering anything in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.