• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#236 Tyrogue / #106 Hitmonlee / #107 Hitmonchan / #237 Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
Looking for a tyrouge. I can offer any of the pokemon in my signature.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Looking for a Flawless Impish Tyrogue with Steadfast and Mach Punch. Shininess not important, in fact I'd prefer a non-shiny. Can't offer a ton but I have some EV trained pokemon and DWFs...

YNCRN

Egg 125!
Hi all.

I'm looking for a Tyrogue to hang on to to breed and finish the Hitmon family.

I can offer you any starter from any game if you like, or if you have one lying around that you can spare ill always take it off your hands.

Thanks so much if you can, and feel free to PM me!

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I got many tyrogues but I need a UT DW tyrogue. . Can offer a modest raikou. PM me.

EDIT: I'm now offering a legit Genesect for an adamant UT DW tyrogue.

Last edited:

Odin VI

i got a hand full of tyrouge's, might have the nature your looking for too, you can trade me anything that is reasonable

pm if interested

CvxFous

Looking for any tyrogue or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige ONLY, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Darren!

Trader
Offering a hitmonchan level 82, Jolly nature. Iron Fist.

- Close Combat
- T-Punch
- F-Punch
- I-Punch

Want any legit shiny pokemon

Bienias

Advanced Trainer
Looking for an EV'd Hitmontop with fake out and mach punch. Willing to trade any level 100 pokemon I own which take up about 3 boxes in the PC. Reply or comment for a trade and my friend code

JettX

I have a Tyrogue, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. Wild caught all three as Tyrogues during a Swarm on route 10. Hitmonlee is level 42, Hitmonchan is 21 and Tyrogue is 31. Take your pick. I'm looking for a Mareep, Pikachu or Onix.

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I'm still looking for DW UT adamant tyrogue. Will trade almost anything. PM me

Averuuh

Wanted: I am looking for a Dream World Tauros with Adamant nature.

Offering: I have a bunch of Dream World Pokémon to offer in return, such as Eevee, Dratini, Scyther, Abra, Combee ♀, Vulpix, Tyrogue... My Tyrogue is Jolly.

All of mine are legit and I only want legit offers. PM me :>

Last edited:

Inukie396

I have two hitmontop for trade plus plenty of tyrogue. I'm looking for a lot of different pokemon so just pm with offers. Also I'd really like to do some trade/trade backs with legendarys.

I'm looking for a DW Tyrorue since I can't seem to get one to show up in the dream world for me. I have a bunch of DWF to offer as well as some shinies and legendaries. PM me with offers if you have one to spare.

rover1000

The collector
Im looking for a Tyrogue or a Hitmonchan, willing to give a pokemon with egg moves or certain items. PM me for more details!

Status
Not open for further replies.