• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#238 Smoochum / #124 Jynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#238 Smoochum#124 Jynx
ice.gif
psychic.gif
ice.gif
psychic.gif

bushie

anyone want smoochem or jynx pm me

Marcj400

Marsh Badge
i have a shiny smoochem ft

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Jynx for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have and a Smoochum! Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Disregard this post

Last edited:

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Smoochum/Jynx with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

Raptor_Pie

Shes hot in Gen 4
Anyone have a foriegn jynx? Want to masuda method for a shiny.

moe_abz

looking for a Dreamworld Jynx Timid Nature Flawless have heaps to offer pm me if you have this

coolswampert

I have DW Smoochums available for trade. Looking for other DW females I don't have.

ozmalicious

want jynx!! dont really have any great pokemon to trade.. just want one to finish black with..shes my fave..any help is appreciated.. pm me

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need smoochum for my dex.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Jynx - Level 48 - Adamant - Female

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
Hello! Looking for DW Smoochum. I've already messaged a couple people on this so respond fast if you'd like to make a trade. I have DW female poliwag and eevee ft!

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi.

I have a legit Female DW Smoochum with Hydration

PERFECT for any aspiring Rain Team Builder.

PM me for offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.