• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#238 Smoochum / #124 Jynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
Greetings,

I have obtained a legit DW Smoochum in a trade. Please review the statistics in the screenshot below. If you are interested in a trade, PM me.

smoochum_0xC1BE7E07.png

Attachments

• smoochum_0xC1BE7E07.jpg
    smoochum_0xC1BE7E07.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 60

rob922

I have DWF Smoochum. Really looking for DWF Eevee or shiny Eevee. PM for offers.

Charazemma

Looking for anything in this family, even if its just for a dex entry so its searchable (but for keeps is preferred)

Can give you anything Unova (except legends) and have batches of spiritbomb, lapras and others available, just PM me :)

EDIT done :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Jynx.
I've got pretty much every Kanto pokemon and I'm willing to breed them. (Legendaries not included)
I'm also willing to level up to match the Jynx's level.
Please PM me.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a legit DWF Smoochum I'm willing to trade

I'm looking for either a naturally caught or DW Beldum that's between level 5-20, but I'm willing to listen to other offers. PM me if interested

Liz21

I can breed a Smoochum, PM me with offers!

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for Smoochum or Jynx :) PM me if you have one

Peables

Flowering Trainer
Looking for a Jynx or Smoochum along with other Pokemon in my sig!
Natures/Evs/Ivs/Genders all don't matter!

Check my sig for offers! :)
I also have all the Sinnoh starters!

scomaru

Can i have a Smoochum or a Jynx
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

pink

Pink Trainer
Desperately looking for a DW Smoochoom/Jynx, please, let it be legit.
I can trade any of my DWF, any starter and pretty much any breedable pokemon... PLEASE PM
And be patient please, I can't get ON much since I work and study :)

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
I have a ton of Smoochums level 1 UT for trade! ^_^

Bluefall

Offering a lvl 48 Female Jynx.
I'm searching for any Pokemon, just PM me your offers and we can arrange a trade. I'll answer quickly.

Primadonna

Primadonna Girl
Hi, looking for Jynx or Smoochum. No requirements, just level 30 or lower. Really just want to finish my B/W with a Jynx and I'm too OCD to continue without her. PM me please!

Maxi

Looking for any Smoochum, for pokedex purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.