• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#239 Elekid#125 Electabuzz#466 Electivire
electric.gif
electric.gif
electric.gif

Vest

Event Collector
Can anyone trade me an Electabuzz with the Electrizer? I've always wanted an Electivire but never had one. I have almost everything from gen 5 which I can trade. pm me.

citizen2kill

I got a freshly hatched female zorua with Pokerus for an Elekid holding electrizer if anyones interested. I also got all three of the 5th gen starters with pokerus.

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Want : Elekid ; Any Level ; Male
Offering : Snivy ; Male or Female ; Lvl. 1
PM Me

phetty

Noob
Looking for a female Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire with the Vital Spirit ability. PM me and we'll discuss a trade.

Trade cancelled.

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for an Elekid PM me what you want for it

gmonsi

I need a male Electivire

in exchange for one of these pokemon

Virizion lvl 42
Volcarona lvl 70
Cobalion lvl 42
Terrakion lvl 42

SteelersFan735

Beginner Breeder
I'm looking for a UT Elekid, or a UT Electabuzz. I have a lot of UT starters to trade for one. PM me if your interested!

orionboss

Looking for an electabuzz with electrizer .. willing to trade my electabuzz with electrizer if u want to have an electivire too or pm me with any other requests

creature

i got a elekid agg, lv 1 thinkin a cant wait to get electavire, then i saw it ..... how can you destroy the coolest gen 1 pokemon by making it evolve into this?
anyway i'll trade the elekd +electeriser for magby ant his thing :)

Inglorious

chump-diggity-dawg
Looking for a mild/adamant nature Electivire:
The lower level the better
Offering:
UT larvesta lvl 1
UT zoruas lvl 1
UT Terrakion jolly nature
UT Victini timid nature

laurenmacy

Looking for an Electabuzz or any others in this family! PM me and we can see if there's something we can work out. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Got one!

Last edited:

ReZ-EX

Breeding Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch and Cross Chop. PM for offers.

Last edited:

rgeorge1620

Hey everyone, desperately after an Elekid. Can offer any starter pokemon (apart from Gen IV) plus Zorua and a few others. Can also offer Pokerus if you don't have it.
Give me a PM some time.

Peace

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Willing to trade anything in my Sig for an Electivire, pref a good nature

richhh

I'm still looking for one, preferably without a hindering nature.

i can trade quite a bit including snivy and charmander

And i just got a bunch more pokemon so pm if u have one you'll trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.