• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machomacho

I have some Adamant Elekid with Egg moves Ice Punch and Cross Chop.

brewgg91

Always wanted an Electivire.....ill trade my virizion and terrakion for an electibuzz with the hold item low level though if possible

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Dukkee

Looking for either Electivire or Electirizer, can trade any breedable, ask about items when PMing me.

seancon93

Looking for an Electivire, to cap off my regional dex.

Can offer the Unova starters, as well as Bulbasaur.

Darklyon

Breeder
I'm looking for an Electivire, I can help with any starter or send me your offer.

ninjakiwi82293

Looking for any Elekid as it isn't available in Black 2, PM me :D

Last edited:

loganoliver3

Searching for an Electabuzz with Electirizer or simply an Electivire. No higher than lvl 40. Willing to trade an Azelf or a Haxorus or anything else I have. PM me plz!

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
This belongs to the DW Thread but I'll try here anyways. I'm looking for an Elekid with DW Ability (can be male) or Electabuzz/Electivire with DW Ability(female).

TheBullet435

Desperately in the need of a electivire.... Can anyone trade me a electebuzz holding a electirizer? I can offer nidoking or hariyama both with their hidden abilities.

MrMong

Does anyone have an Electabuzz with an Electrizer for trade? Or an Electrivire.. I can offer many pokémon, PM me if interested :)
(If you want I can give you an Electrizer with the pokémon I give you so you don't spare yours)

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
EDIT: Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.