• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikkichu

need to temp trade to get electivire data, or if i could have it i can give you a pokemon with pokerus

Last edited:

Soberheartless

Trade done!

Last edited:
I am looking for any member of this family, I can can provide Pokérus as an incentive.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Guiman

Abra Master
im looking for help to evolve my electabuzz so please pm me if you can help me

Zugov

Hi, I'm looking for any of these in order to complete my Unova pokedex, sadly all I have is Black 2 so there's not much I can offer.

alexfirefist6

nvm......................

Last edited:

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Looking for an Elekid to use in my Black 2 playtrough with either a Lonely, Adamant or Naughty nature. If you have it PM me.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Looking for an Elekid to use in my Black 2 playtrough with either a Lonely, Adamant or Naughty nature. If you have it PM me.

I can get you one if you still need! :) pm me and let me know!

Kybosh

AgentRobyzar is the best!!! haha thanks a lot for helping me out with that elekid!

Zamin

Looking for a legit Elekid, I can offer a beautiful baby Magby in return :)

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Looking for a legit Elekid, I can offer a beautiful baby Magby in return :)

I have one if you need :) I already have a magby so don't require that lol

yonar

Turtle pkmn Trainer
I need any member of this family. willing / able to trade basically anything reasonable.

EDIT: Done now, thanks!

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I need a male Elekid.
I have Kanto Sinnoh Unova and Hoenn starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.