• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanz0

breeding elekid

im breeding elekids, hit me up with an offer, intersted in hoenn and sinnoh starters but am open to just about any offer

pokeislandguy

I'm looking for someone to trade my Electabuzz with and then back to evolve it into Electivire. Alternatively a straight trade/evolve would be great! :)

Hanz0

elekids

breeding elekids

interested in

lvl 1 dratini

lvl 1 treeko

but will hear any offers. pm me

DarthAce13

Looking for an Electabuzz, i hvae most of the starters up for trade, not to worry about the sex

Last edited:

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Looking for elekid. can trade most starters, zorua, black exclusives, igglybuf, cleffa, and more. pm me with offers

character_fan

I am really looking for a high level Electivire (with hammer arm and ice punch if possible if not, no worries) .... I am willing to trade:

my level 74 heracross with earthquake, stone edge, close combat and megahorn
my level 59 typhlosion with volt charge, earthquake, eruption, blast burn
my level 80 pigeot with air slash, fly, brave bird and hurricane

FroggiesMama

Offering shiny UT electabuzz

Gethin

Looking for a Motor Drive Adamant Elekid lvl 1 UT with Hammer Arm if possible. Must have high IV's (31) in attack and speed.

I can offer a Dark Pulse Zoura, Vicinti, Gamestop Celebi or a Zekrom for it. If this isnt good enough PM me with what you want and Im sure we can make a deal. Thanks.

spike241

I have a few UT Elekids with Cross Chop (various natures)

I want the Pokemon in my sig but if you don't have them just make an offer :)

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I want any elekid with electrizer I have snivys, mienfoos, elgyems, Litwicks, and klinks.

Stloc1

Looking for a Admant nature Electivire-EV trained. Will offer Jolly Nature Ev trained Infernape or Jolly nature Garchomp Ev trained with leftovers. Pm me is u want. Thanks!

wdistance

I am looking for an Electivire. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

lucaflo

I'm looking for an Elekid or any of its evolutionary family. If you are willing to trade, check what I've got and PM me with an offer :D

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I'm looking for an Elekid, any nature, whatever. I can offer every starter except Cyndaquil, DW Dratini, Eevee, and a whole lot more. PM me for details.

Ariel_RnR

I'm looking for an Elekid any nature. This are the pokemon I can Offer:
Starters
Charmander
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy