• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Looking for elekid or electrive. Must have ice punch and cross chop. PM me for a trade.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Looking for elekid or electrive. Must have ice punch and cross chop. PM me for a trade.

Still looking! PM me guys!

PedroCC

I am looking for an electivire

Pokemon Black Friend Code:
5157 4251 4600
What I'm offering:
Most Starters (and evolutions)
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Oshowott
Fossil Pokemon:
- Archen
- Tirtouga
Specials
- Zorua
- Zoroark
Black Exclusives
- Vullaby
- Cotonee
- Deino
- Litwit
White Exclusives
- Petlil
- Larvesta

All Element Monkeys
- Panpour
- Pansear
- Pansage

scoobydoo

i am looking for an electabuzz with electirizer or an electivire. i have all pseudo-legendaries and almost all 5th gen pokes to offer.

Nymza

Rare Hunter
I'm looking for Elekid with Electirizer.
I can offer a Torchic :3

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding Elekid with Focus punch/Ice punch/Fire punch

PedroCC

Willing to trade anything in my Sig for an Electivire

Scarcof

I'm looking for an Electivire. In exchange i can trade a Kanto or Unova starter (or possibly something else) holding a Electirizer so that you get it back.

bhorn56

So i have an extra Elekid now thanks to Afro. I am looking for a low level Tyrogue or low level Hitmonchan. Elekid knows Ice and Fire punch. If anyone is interested please PM me

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
I can breed Elekid with Ice Punch and Fire Punch PM me if you are interested...I'm looking for gen 1 pokemon

L_A

Hello,

I'm currently trying to complete the Pokédex, and right now, I'm looking for Sinnoh Pokémon. I need an Electrivire, but for Dex entry only.

If anyone's interested to help me, please send me a PM!

dookie8

Looking for electivire badly, willing to trade a Volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion

An Elekid or Electabuzz with an Electrizer is cool too.

3095 8848 2276

OctoMonkey

Trade done

Last edited:

Dragonuser45

breeder/trader
trying to get myself an elekid can be any gender/nature/ability. Does not have to be special. PM me so I know what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.