• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
I have a few Electabuzz's and Elekid's from breeding. Looking for any starters aside from the fifth generation. Pm me.

pink

Pink Trainer
I have Cross Chop/Ice Punch Elekids up for trade, im looking for a MALE rock-blast shellder, please pm with offers.

jakebackshall

Hi Everyone,

I'm in dyer need of a Elekid I can offer any starter from across all 5 generations or any of the Monkeys from B/W but that's all I have of any value.

If anyone can help please PM me!

Thanks

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Electivire for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Earthquake, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;466;

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
looking for strong electabuzz in the lv 60s. can trade lv. 60 braviary, zorua, snivy, any kanto starter, treecko, torchic, Lv.44 rhydon holding protector, larvesta. If you have a lv.90-100 electabuzz with decent stats, moves and no stupid nickname, i can trade a lv.90 dusknoir
;125;;125;;125;;125;

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for a Elekid, preferably UT, Can offer anything in my signature except Legendaries, I also have UT Porygons, UT Scythers, UT Growlithes and UT Rhyhorns
PM me

MonkeyX

im breeding elekids with cross chop/ice punch/fire punch PM me with offers ill take shinys, pokemon with good egg moves anything good

Last edited:

alexalex

Looking for an electabuzz with electrizer or electivire. I have most starters from all regions, feebas, shiny infernape... if theres something specific you want then ask :)

agentX

Looking for a legit shiny of any of these evolutions. Pm me for offers.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
looking for a male elekid/buzz with ice punch and cross chop or a female without the moves. pm me with what you want.

rentin215

looking foe eleckid holdinging electirizer and knows cross chop and ice punch

fresh out the egg pokemon with many natures my list:
porygon victini cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby
pm plz all legit pokes here

rentin215

(5th gen request) eleckid knows icepunch firepunch crosschop also holding electirizer

fresh out the egg pokemon with many natures my list:
porygon victini cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby
pm plz all legit pokes here

Status
Not open for further replies.