• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for: UT Shiny Naughty elekid with 31 IV's in atk, sp.atk and speed, (IV part isnt that important) MUST be nicknameable
offering shiny flawless scizor
pm me if your keen :D

bara

Dragonite Master
Looking for any pokemon in this line shiny, with ice punch and cros chomp...
offer mew/deoxys(I have only 1 each kind) pm

tjquizz

i really, really, really want an electivire and i am willing to give up whatever you want (provided i already own it, of course). pm me and we can figure out the terms of a trade.

lukey011

hi i am quite new and i am looking for a adamant nature with thunder punch and fire punch if possible pm me if you wanna sort out a trade.

I'm looking for an elekid with either hammer arm, or an elekid with an adamant, or jolly nature. I'm willing to trade any 5th gen pokemon other than tornados, or thunderus. I can also offer a bred larvitar with dragon dance, and an adamant nature. Pm if anyone is interested.

Stodiac13

Hey, I'm looking for an Electivire. I'm offering a Mamoswine for it. Please PM me if you're interested ^___^

BlackChar10

I have 24 Elekids with Cross Chop, Ice Punch, and Dynamic Punch (yes, 24) up for trade. PM if interested
Natures:
M-Male
F-Female
Impish x2 M, F
Quirky x2 M, F
Quiet M
Jolly M
Rash M
Bold M
Serious x4 (3 M 1 F)
Hasty M
Sassy M
Bashful x4 All Male
Gentle F
Calm x2 All Male
Brave F
Mild M
Naughty M
All are level 1

Chayra

Claws of Fury
EDIT: Traded Magmar for another Magmar, i now have a Magmarizer up for trade. Still looking for Electabuzz with Electrizer, PM me what you want for it

Last edited:

Argenton

Finishing Trainer
Anyone got an Elekid up for offer?
It's Nature and Gender are unimportant.

Dont have much to offer back pokemonwise except maybe Eevee, Scyther, Chimchar.
I also have every evolution stone except water to offer, along with lucky eggs.

PM me if anyone has any offers. Thanks

zeroverse1

Any one has an Electivire... i need it just for dex completion....if not i can trade for it...offers in sig

Stasisgate

Looking for Electivire!

Does anyone have a Lvl 30 or lower Electabuzz that they are willing to trade with an electirizer? I have an electabuzz that I can trade with an electirizer as well.

PM me plz.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
have 3 elekids from XD. UT, lvl 20 all with elemental punches & cross chop. adamant female, impish male, modest male, PM me a reasonable offer.

Blaziken36

Mareep Trainer
Hi, i am looking for a level 1-5 Elekid, Boy. Knows thunder punch and ice punch (egg move) . I have some shinies to trade such as shiny pinsir, and a shiny ludicolo. And could you give it an electerizer possibly? i need one of those, and trade to SS/HG

frisco88

im looking for an elekid and it doesnt have to be special i just want one. pm me plz so i can offer you something for an elekid

Status
Not open for further replies.